JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Update- surgery, daycare issues...etc! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2640674-update-surgery-daycare-issues-etc.html)

sweetgirl51305 April 4th, 2013 03:10 PM

Update- surgery, daycare issues...etc!

Hey guys, sorry it's been awhile. Haven't posted much lately. Things are going ok. Been busy with school and dh being in school also. I haven't been working 'cuz the lady I was taking care of passed. So, it's hard me finding another job. Anyway, enough about that.

Lilli has been having a hard time with her sinuses, so the ped recommended us go to the ENT, so she's actually seeing dh's dr. We had the appt a week or so ago and he said she needs her adenoids removed and her sinuses flushed and a culture taken. So she's having surgery Monday morning. I'm so worried! I'm supposed to be in clinicals that day, but I'm not going. I hate she's following in her daddy's footsteps!

We're still having problems with her daycare. Things got better for awhile 'cuz the teacher was out for about 2 months. But, she came back and now same things are happening. Rashes. And she still screams when I drop her off, after being there a year I know that's not right, esp when it's just her teacher she does it to, and not just my child does it. Everyone I tell says to move her, but we are having trouble finding and agreeing on a new daycare. Hopefully we will find a new one soon! We are looking at new ones tomorrow. I'm trying to find one with cameras, but we aren't having any luck.

Please keep Lilli in your thoughts for her surgery!

irishblessing April 4th, 2013 03:34 PM

Re: Update- surgery, daycare issues...etc!

Will be praying that all goes well! Thanks for the update :)

Rachel April 4th, 2013 04:01 PM

Sending prayers and good thoughts for the surgery! Keep us posted!

Aenyx April 4th, 2013 05:13 PM

Sending prayers for her surgery and hoping you find a new daycare soon!

tobi4 April 5th, 2013 07:10 AM

I can't imagine dropping off my child to someone my child was afraid of everyday! What a nightmare. I hope you remove her soon. Best wishes everything goes well for her surgery.

Leogirl April 5th, 2013 07:51 AM

Lots of good vibes your way! Keep us posted on how she is.

Hazel April 5th, 2013 08:01 AM

I hope all goes well and you get a new daycare soon!

Dee Darling 3 April 5th, 2013 11:50 AM

thinking of you and for a quick recovery for her.