JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   It's been a while! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2641277-its-been-while.html)

LovingMyLittleMan April 7th, 2013 01:04 AM

It's been a while!

Hi ladies, my name is Cynthia. I've been a member of justmommies for quite some time but I haven't been on in a very long time so I decided I'd like to become active here again. I'm 23 years old and work full time as a certified medical assistant. I am married and have been married since June of 2010. We have a son named Jacob that actually just turned 2 today. We had a great party for him. I'm sure there's lots of new faces on here so feel free to tell me something about yourself. It's good to be back. :)

LovingMyLittleMan April 8th, 2013 06:05 PM

Re: It's been a while!

This is a real friendly and welcoming board.......

Fluga April 9th, 2013 11:06 AM

It's a very inactive board unfortunatly. I tend to drop by only 2-3x a week or so.

I remember your username from before. I have a May baby, she'll turn 2 on the 10th of May. I'm a RN and planning to stay home as long as I can which in here means until she turns 3 next year.

LovingMyLittleMan April 9th, 2013 05:44 PM

Thanks for responding Fluga. I remember you as well. :) I hate how slow it's gotten on here.

*Sharon* April 10th, 2013 05:52 AM

It has been really slow. I'm the only host currently and my dad had a liver transplant just before Thanksgiving and has had some major complications since. So I haven't been able to get on every day to try to keep it super active. I do check in a couple times a week. So I apologize for the lack of response.

Welcome back!!!!! I have 4 kiddos. Belle (11.5) and 3 boys, Ryllan (9), Finn (5), and Zane (turned 2 March 11).

I will keep making new threads a couple times a week, so although it is slow please stick with us. :)

Fluga April 10th, 2013 05:57 AM

Sharon, sorry your father is having health problems. As for the forum I've actually been thinking that there are enough posts on it for how slow it is. Posting any more would just make a lot of zero on one reply posts. I rather have few topics for a week or two that gather bit more responses.

LovingMyLittleMan June 8th, 2013 11:25 PM

Sharon, I'm sorry to hear that about your dad. I hope he's doing well now. I honestly don't have much time to get on here during the week because I work full time so it's actually ok that it's kind of slow. When I was pregnant, the board I was on was very active but I didn't work my entire pregnancy so I had plenty of time to be on here. I'm going to try to check in at least a couple times a week. :)