JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Weekend/Mothers Day! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2649646-weekend-mothers-day.html)

sareymac May 10th, 2013 11:54 AM

Weekend/Mothers Day!

Hope you ALL have a wonderful mothers day!!! <3

What are your plans !?

ShelleyB80 May 10th, 2013 12:27 PM

Re: Weekend/Mothers Day!

Thanks! You too:)

No plans whatsoever. Mother's Day is (and always has been) just another day. Not exactly what I wanted, but that's just how my family rolls I guess.

ComfortablyMum May 11th, 2013 12:05 AM

Ehhh... we don't celebrate it overly, but we will definitely be visiting my Mum & Scott's parents :)

Happy Mothers Day to you all though!! :heart:

IronMamma May 11th, 2013 02:32 AM

DH is cooking something delicious for me and my Mom. :excited: That's all I know of!

I want to wish you all a Happy Mothers Day too!

Julka May 11th, 2013 10:56 AM

We were supposed to go to SIL's house and see family, instead we're home sick. :( Stomach flu. So far everyone gone through it, except DH. Hopefully it skips him but knowing how contagious this is, his chances are low. So we're home eating toast, pretty much. Not fun!

IronMamma May 11th, 2013 12:50 PM

Gah you are all sick?! That's awful! I hope you all feel better soon!

mBABYe May 11th, 2013 05:03 PM

EWWW. ^

We have apparently turned this in a Mother's Day weekend :) He bought me this big pool setup yesterday for the backyard. It's like one of those big blue ones that's about 10' wide by 3' deep. Fricken LOVE IT! We have pretty much been swimming, eating, & swimming some more since yesterday. Haha! Not sure what else the boys have in store. I heard hubs tell the big guy he has to help wrap something :p

Lorena26 May 11th, 2013 05:41 PM

That sucks Julia, i hope you all feel better quickly!

As for us we are going to be heading to my mom's tonight (hour and a half drive) we'll have a bb-q there tomorrow with my mom and my sister and her kids. :)

Julka May 11th, 2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mBABYe (Post 27357520)
EWWW. ^

I know, right? :pullhair::whistle:

Lauren, have fun at the BBQ, sounds yummy!

sareymac May 13th, 2013 05:52 AM

Sorry you were sick all weekend Julia! that suckkks

Thismamaisonherway May 13th, 2013 10:22 AM

I had a good Mother's Day. Hubby and my oldest made me pancakes and brought it to me in bed and let me be by myself for a bit which is ALWAYS nice :) Then we went to Olive Garden with some family and took the kids bowling and to the arcades at night. And I didn't do any laundry, which for it being a Sunday, that never happens. It was sooo nice to not be sitting on the couch at 9 o'clock folding laundry LOL

ShelleyB80 May 13th, 2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thismamaisonherway (Post 27360346)
I had a good Mother's Day. Hubby and my oldest made me pancakes and brought it to me in bed and let me be by myself for a bit which is ALWAYS nice :) Then we went to Olive Garden with some family and took the kids bowling and to the arcades at night. And I didn't do any laundry, which for it being a Sunday, that never happens. It was sooo nice to not be sitting on the couch at 9 o'clock folding laundry LOL

Hello! Haven't seen you on here in awhile. Welcome back. Glad you're doing well:)