JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Clothes.... clothes..... clothes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2652612-clothes-clothes-clothes.html)

momie2b9-20-11 May 22nd, 2013 11:21 AM

Clothes.... clothes..... clothes

Is your LO set as far as Spring/Summer clothes go or do you still need to get some more?

We went shopping for Kynslee last night and got a bunch of clothes. We don't usually buy many things brand new for Kynslee so going and spending $70 on her clothes is WAY out of the usual for us. Then, DH got into the attic last night and found 4 boxes that were size 12 months plus. Let's just say we went through only 1 box and it had mainly 12-18 and 18 month things that she can wear right now. So, we are more than overloaded with clothes!!! And, I was really excited as she needed some new shoes and I just didn't want to spend the $15 for a pair of shoes and kept trying to find some on sale. Anyways, we found 4 pairs of shoes that she can probably wear right now - YEA!!!! And, no telling what is in the other 3 boxes.

Aenyx May 22nd, 2013 04:35 PM

I'm pretty much set. As long as the weather starts warming up enoigh for shorts.
Fall/winter on the other hand, I have nothing yet.

Dee Darling 3 May 22nd, 2013 05:34 PM

Re: Clothes.... clothes..... clothes

I will probably need to get some things. She's not on season with M any more. She's wearing 9 or 12 month clothes. Most of the warm weather stuff I had for M was 18 month. I will probably ask cousins and friends for any clothes we need. I'll be doing a full clean out of clothes once school's out; then I'll know for sure.

Aenyx May 22nd, 2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee Darling 3 (Post 27387174)
I will probably need to get some things. She's not on season with M any more. She's wearing 9 or 12 month clothes. Most of the warm weather stuff I had for M was 18 month. I will probably ask cousins and friends for any clothes we need. I'll be doing a full clean out of clothes once school's out; then I'll know for sure.

Goodness Rose is a lil peanut. :) Lucky! you get to enjoy her being teeny tiny for much longer than I got to.
Alex is in 3T shirts because she has a weird super long torso lol.

momie2b9-20-11 May 22nd, 2013 10:26 PM

Wow - 3T shirts! Kynslee has all a sudden hit a growth spurt and in a way I'm glad but in another way I miss my lil peanut.

Aenyx May 23rd, 2013 08:47 AM

Yeah she has plenty of room in them but they the length is what she really needs from them. The 2Ts rise up too much when she moves around.
See's got a really long torso lol. 2T pants are fine or even too long still.

irishblessing May 23rd, 2013 09:17 AM

Dominic is good for summer clothes. If I do any shopping now I am buying things for fall/winter or next summer.

E Mama May 29th, 2013 08:40 PM

I thought that we were going to be all set for this summer, but three pairs of shortalls are not going to last E through the summer... they are already small! So I may need to buy a couple pairs of shorts at some point, but other than that we are all set! I have stopped buying things, even for next season, at this point.

Rachel June 1st, 2013 03:04 PM

I think we're pretty set. I got most of them from a neighbor after her son outgrew them! I love hand-me-downs!

momie2b9-20-11 June 1st, 2013 05:45 PM

Yea for hand me downs. That's great you have someone who can do that for you.