JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Poor baby :( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2653085-poor-baby.html)

momie2b9-20-11 May 23rd, 2013 10:56 PM

Poor baby :(

Poor 'lil Kynslee had a ladder fall on her this evening. DH brought it in from outside to get into the attic and he thought he put it out of her reach but of course she finds it and we hear a huge crash and her screaming. The ladder fell on top of her and she now has a big bruise and scrapes on her back:( I know accidents happen but I feel so bad.

She gets lots of bumps & bruises but I feel really bad about this one as it kept hurting her and also because I felt that if we haven't even brought the ladder in yet this wouldn't have happened. Poor girl kept saying ouch when I tried to take her shirt off last night because it hurt so bad. I don't know hows she is going to handle sitting in a carseat today for 5 hours with it up against her back

Aenyx May 24th, 2013 11:07 AM

Aww poor girl! Hopefully she's not sore long.

Leogirl May 24th, 2013 11:55 AM

Re: Poor baby :(

Oh No!!! I hope she feels better soon!

irishblessing May 24th, 2013 02:10 PM

Aww, poor Kynslee. I hope she feels better quick.

momie2b9-20-11 May 28th, 2013 10:19 AM

Her back looks tons better and doesn't seem to be hurting her anymore. But, she usually sleeps pretty good in the car and she didn't sleep for 4 1/2 hours (she finally did the last half hour). She was playing but kinda whining also - I'm thinking her back hurt her and she just wasn't comfortable. But, so glad it's better now

Aenyx May 28th, 2013 02:46 PM

Glad she's feeling better!

Rachel June 1st, 2013 03:08 PM

Poor baby! I'm glad she's better!

mccaroline June 1st, 2013 06:24 PM

Poor little sweetie. I'm glad she's not in as much pain with it now and handled the car ride. Extra gentle hugs to her.

bajars2531 June 2nd, 2013 08:38 AM

Aww, poor baby :( It sucks when they get real owies. Caeden fell down the stairs outside last weekend and landed on his face on the concrete :( His nose, forehead, and arm are all scraped and bruised. I was SO upset, and I totally know what you mean. It happens, and she'll be fine, but that doesn't mean you don't feel horrible about it.

2014 Offshoremama78 June 9th, 2013 07:39 PM

Hope she is feeling better.. I had a scare today, David found a way to get to the
cord and pulled the lava lamp on his leg.. its a lil bruised but he seems to have
forgot it after 5 hours of his leg hurting.. Our lil ones are not so lil any more...
*** Just put David into a toddler bed, he was getting out of his crib.. and 2 days later he figures out the door knobs..*** I could just cry.. He is too dang smart..

momie2b9-20-11 June 10th, 2013 10:02 AM

Hey Coral! Sounds like David is getting so big. Glad his leg seems to finally be feeling better and that it's okay. It is sad that our LO's are growing up - a too fast for me:(