JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Been a while, updates, how's everyone doing? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2693825-been-while-updates-hows-everyone-doing.html)

pattyandthemoos November 21st, 2013 11:25 AM

Been a while, updates, how's everyone doing?

I'm going to make an effort to get over here more often. How is everyone doing? How are the little ones? Anyone potty trained? I'm sure there are some. Mine's not one of them. Haha. But, he's trying. He gets to the toilet about half the time now. He is doing great though. He talks really well and is really smart. His hair is getting long. He likes to wear it in a ponytail sometimes. I've never had a boy with hair as long as his but he likes it that way so I don't know if I am going to mess with it for a while. He is still sleeping with us, but only half the time. He sleeps with his brother or sister the rest of the time.

Pbear31 November 28th, 2013 08:15 PM

Re: Been a while, updates, how's everyone doing?

We are great! Zeb is doing really well with potty training and has an accident every two weeks or so. It was a long road, but we are finally getting there! Baby Girl Maelle is doing great as well! She is almost 4 months old and is a chunk. We are still ebf and she takes 6 ounce bottles at daycare O_o I am barely keeping up with her so far (I've only been back to work for 3 weeks), so I hope I can keep my supply going.

stevie_momto5 November 29th, 2013 07:38 AM

Hi gals :)

Not potty trained here, Dash has minimal interest in the toilet. He has started to announce when he has a dirty diaper and brings me a clean one..lol..I'll take that as a good sign.
We've been homeschooling the last couple of years, and all the kids are loving that. :)

I hope all of you are doing well, it's nice to be able to check in.

CrystalAnne December 5th, 2013 09:00 AM

Both girls are potty trained. Paige at 15 mos and Zoey at 24 months. I have been without internet or a computer for well over a year so I havent been around. Both girls are doing great. They are looking forwardto Christmas.

*Rosie* December 20th, 2013 08:10 PM

We're doing great! DD is potty trained both day and night - I didn't realise how nice it was going to be, but it's nice to be done with diapers for her!
She is now sleeping in a full size bed in her own room. She comes into us in the morning for hugs :)
DD goes to preschool 2 days a week and LOVES it. She talks a lot, but her her speech is not very clear - even I struggle to understand her at times.
I can't believe she will be 3 in a few months....
We will be taking the crib out of her room over the holidays, I'm kind of dreading it as it will be the end of her being a "baby" .

eva_luvs_dave February 18th, 2014 10:40 PM

I just posted a semi update on another thread.

DS is pretty well potty trained. Not fully but uses the pottyduring the day, I diaper him at night and if I have errands to run all day, etc.

I have a new one due in Sept so I would like to have him 100% potty trained by then!!

Crystal and Stevie...its soo good to see some stop by from the May DDC!!!

Stevie....I lost your number!!! I'll have to pm you again and stay in touch! :)

CrystalAnne February 27th, 2014 05:21 PM

EVA!!!! I so miss the old days when our PR was hoppin' and we got to keep in touch. It's really good to see you!

Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy March 8th, 2014 02:40 PM

hey everyone - i don't get on jm all too often anymore. Leiland is doing good. We are starting to progress with potty training but waiting to go full force till after next baby arrives. He's getting excited though

*Sharon* March 12th, 2014 05:54 AM

We are doing great. Zane always pees in the potty, but isn't consistent for going poop in the potty. I hope by summer he is really, super potty trained. We are out so much during the summer I like either a kid in diapers still or fully in undies.