JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom Birth Stories (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1973-2012-playroom-birth-stories/)
-   -   Sunday Funday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1973-2012-playroom-birth-stories/2432454-sunday-funday.html)

Conners Mommie +2 October 16th, 2011 08:47 AM

Sunday Funday

What's something fun you're doing today?

mommy2noelle October 16th, 2011 08:52 AM

Re: Sunday Funday

Finishing the Hunger Games. :)

And then doing DD's hair. I may also attempt a pedicure.

txranchmom October 16th, 2011 09:02 AM

Well, lets see, laundry isn't fun, neither is cleaning up the kicthen. lol

I get to fix fence again, since the pigs decided to tear a new hole in one of mine for the mini's fencing. That's fun, I get to be out and about outside with the animals, as I'm sure I'll have several 'helpers', they can't stand to sit back and not get in the middle of it.

Main thing I'm looking forward to, is DS getting home! He's 4 (will be 5 tomarrow), and went on his first elk hunt. Left yestereday evening, with two uncles and a family friend, apparently did good last night cause we didn't have any midnight phone calls that he was homesick. lol He was reallyr eally excited about it, and I'm sure he'll have a huge head after this, I jsut hope they get something, that would make his day big time. I can't wait to hear the hunting stories, when he gets home. lol

MissLoki October 16th, 2011 09:07 AM

No fun here today. Only term papers and studying *sighs*. And possibly cleaning, if I get around to it. Fun shall wait!

mythreesons October 16th, 2011 10:06 AM

My mom and I are taking the boys to an open house at the fire station. We get to see some cool demonstrations and we get to ride on the fire truck!

Looking forward to it!

Conners Mommie +2 October 16th, 2011 10:23 AM

Do laundry and crocheting count? LOL!

-Bailey- October 16th, 2011 11:21 AM

Rearranging the bedroom to set up the crib!
What? That's fun to me

[I dunno why BF wants it up this early, I said 'when do you wanna put the crib together' expecting him to be like 'psh 4 months?' and instead he said 'tomorrow!']

milehighmomma October 16th, 2011 12:23 PM

making homemade calzones with my sweet hubby.

Dez October 16th, 2011 12:40 PM

I may make a fruit crisp that i've been talking about making for days, but Milehighmomma has a good idea of what I can use some left over ingredients from a few nights ago on tonights dinner.

KimiB October 16th, 2011 12:40 PM

Went for a walk, cooked corned beef, and am napping/resting before hitting the road for work again tomorrow.

FunSized October 16th, 2011 04:38 PM

Well today I worked! Not that fun... I guess going out for Thai food for dinner is fun? Or at least exciting for me! I love Thai <3

woohoo502 October 16th, 2011 05:04 PM

The one fun thing I did today was get a manicure. The rest of the day was not really fun stuff. Grading papers, laundry, cleaning. Nope, not fun. :lol:

New_England_Girl October 16th, 2011 06:11 PM

We had lunch with some friends and then DH had to go to work :) But the kids and I managed to have some fun here at home even without him :shhh:

ARMommy October 16th, 2011 08:02 PM

Watched DH clean the house:whip:

Conners Mommie +2 October 16th, 2011 08:07 PM

Kaylee, love thai!!!! That's what im having for my birthday dinner next weekend!!

Ashley, that does sound fun! Lol