JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom Birth Stories (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1973-2012-playroom-birth-stories/)
-   -   Half a year later.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1973-2012-playroom-birth-stories/2576364-half-year-later.html)

MommaTrish September 22nd, 2012 11:11 AM

Half a year later....

And how are you feeling about your post-baby body?

MissLoki September 22nd, 2012 11:58 AM

Re: Half a year later....

I'm one of the lucky ones. Within a week postpartum I was back in my pre-preg clothes (I think I weigh less now than before my pregnancy based on how my clothes fit). No stretchmarks, no nothing. The only things that changed is bigger boobs (awesome when you consider I was a small A before) and somehow freckles everywhere on my belly and breasts (they appeared during pregnancy).

UrbanMomma September 22nd, 2012 01:37 PM

I weigh less now than when I got pg, about 25lbs less. I am actually only 13 lbs away from what I weighed before I got pg with #1!!!

ethansmom0408 September 22nd, 2012 07:57 PM

I still have 35 pounds to lose to get to my pre preg weight. My boobs are a cup size bigger but that could be from the excess weight. I just recently started walking and exercising more. I have lost 43 pounds since having Mason so cutting my portions after having him is definitely helping. Now if I can find time to exercise 6 data a week I'll be back to my pre preg size by his first birthday.

quietsong September 24th, 2012 07:06 AM

I'm fine with it. I have another 20lb to lose to my goal weight (10lb to pre-preg), and my boobs are obnoxiously large (keeping me from wearing some shirts), but I'm happy with where I am. :) I know the rest will come with a bit more time.

Thea Maria G September 24th, 2012 10:01 AM

This says it all :pullhair:

Dizzi September 24th, 2012 12:38 PM

I actually weigh quite a bit less than before I got pregnant with Haevyn but I still want to lose quite a bit more to get to where my "healthy and happy" weight is.

I really am having a hard time figuring out just HOW my hips widened again after my third baby. I don't think they did after number 2 and Haevyn was loads smaller lol but sure enough, they did. So I've lost 46lbs since having Haevyn, I only gained like 23lbs total with her pregnancy and I'm only down ONE pant size. grr! My boobs are also ridiculously large and while my husband finds this to be a fantastic plus, I'm not jumping on that bandwagon of agreeing just yet lol

KASHWORTH September 30th, 2012 08:21 PM

I am under my pre preggo weight now and I was happy with my pre preggo weight, that was my goal. So now my goal is just to maintain this weight. I could lose 5 more pound and still be happy but no more. What I really want to do is work on toning my stomach and arms. When I'm done breast feeding I want a boob lift! But it would be after our 2nd kid cause we want 2.

ETanny October 25th, 2012 04:32 AM

I have 20lbs to loose to get to pre-preggo weight. I've lost 22lb currently. Once I get to pre preggo weight I have a further 63lb to loose.