JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom Birth Stories (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1973-2012-playroom-birth-stories/)
-   -   Some news to tell yall :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1973-2012-playroom-birth-stories/2585451-some-news-to-tell-yall.html)

D&K's_mama October 17th, 2012 06:36 AM

Some news to tell yall :)

Ok so I had my suspisions and a couple days ago I got a positive pg test! Whoa! We weren't trying and guess we weren't preventing either. We both been a little on the fence about whether we wanted one more or not. At times I did and other times I think idk Paislee really wears me out way more so then my other 2 when they were babies lol.. So I am def excited about being pg. My first 2 are 15 months apart and now my last 2 will be 16 months apart. I am glad they will be close in age like my other 2 because they are so close and I love that! Anyways wanted to tell you girls first before I introduced myself on the ddc June board.. I'm not sure exactly how far I am between 4. To 6 weeks what I'm thinking where I'm still bf 'ing my periods have been way far apart! But I will def keep you girls updated :)

mythreesons October 17th, 2012 07:39 AM

Re: Some news to tell yall :)

CONGRATULATIONS! 4 is fun! I love watching all my boys play together!

TGill October 17th, 2012 10:13 AM

Yay!!! This makes me really happy! I'm not the only one now! Congrats to you!!

D&K's_mama October 17th, 2012 11:03 AM

Oh Yay!!! I remember when you said u were pg again! How are u feeling? Hows being pg with a baby so far?

Dan's wife October 17th, 2012 04:38 PM

Yay! Congrats!

MissLoki October 19th, 2012 08:29 AM

Oh congrats!! Have a healthy pregnancy and KUP :)

TGill October 20th, 2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D&K's_mama (Post 26663463)
Oh Yay!!! I remember when you said u were pg again! How are u feeling? Hows being pg with a baby so far?

It was hell at first but morning sickness is gone now so its gotten a lot easier. Being pregnant with a baby isn't that bad. Jamison is pretty independent so that helped a lot when I was sick. Almost out of the first trimester though and that makes me happy. How are you feeling???

Thea Maria G October 22nd, 2012 10:37 AM

Wow, congrats!

KimiB October 22nd, 2012 10:45 AM

Congrats!! that's great news!

D&K's_mama October 23rd, 2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGill (Post 26675533)
It was hell at first but morning sickness is gone now so its gotten a lot easier. Being pregnant with a baby isn't that bad. Jamison is pretty independent so that helped a lot when I was sick. Almost out of the first trimester though and that makes me happy. How are you feeling???

Ive been thru it before having a 7 month when finding out I'm pregnant but ds wasn't such a needy baby like dd has been ..so far it hasn't been bad since I'm still feeling pretty good I'm dreading when I'm big and pregnant and miserable lol!

And thanks so much ladies :)I'm hoping all goes well! :)

Beeker October 23rd, 2012 09:27 PM

Congrats!

quietsong October 24th, 2012 05:40 AM

Oh yay - congrats!!

ETanny October 25th, 2012 05:25 AM

congratulations :)

luvmykids623 October 29th, 2012 12:27 PM

YAY!! :grats:

MyFourLittles November 11th, 2012 01:49 PM

Congrats!

Fluffy Baby November 13th, 2012 09:27 PM

congrats!

mommamindy November 13th, 2012 11:38 PM

I know I'm not on here much, just poke in once in awhile but was excited to see this post on here! Congratulations! I just found out we're pregnant again as well! We also, don't know how far along but guessing between 4-6 weeks. So it looks like we're due in July, maybe. This is also our fourth child. The last two are 13 months apart and now we'll have this new baby 16 months apart. It's crazy, but a crazy fun. Would love to hear updates and congrats again!!!

joey_emmysmommy February 4th, 2013 11:44 PM

Congrats sweetie