JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   im totally freaking out today (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2381601-im-totally-freaking-out-today.html)

jenny poo27 July 26th, 2011 04:38 PM

im totally freaking out today

about how i will handle another baby on my own :(

KnJ'sMomma727 July 26th, 2011 04:45 PM

Re: im totally freaking out today

How many is this for you?

jenny poo27 July 26th, 2011 04:58 PM

4th

AnnaandRyansMommy July 26th, 2011 05:00 PM

I would be stressed too. Try to take it one day at a time. From your posts with your DDB your boys are wonderful, so you're obviously doing a great job so far. Feel free to vent on here as much as you need to.

BeccaBee July 26th, 2011 05:01 PM

Wow! I give you a lot of credit handling it all on your own with four. You've done it all before though, so I'm sure things will just fall into place once baby comes. Is the baby's father in the picture to help out at all?

SmilesAreContagious July 26th, 2011 05:02 PM

Your going to do what it takes, just like you have been doing. You seem like an amazing mama and add another might make things more of a challenge but you can do it. :hug:

jenny poo27 July 26th, 2011 05:06 PM

i only have my boys living with me, my daughter doesnt. (its a little bit complicated)
I dont have any support from any of their fathers. The baby dad "says" he will be involved but I dont hear from him very often...Which I am not worried about that, I would rather have no father for my children then a father that says he will be there to the kid and never shows up (if that makes sense)

KnJ'sMomma727 July 26th, 2011 05:08 PM

aww, well you've done it this far.. You can make it work.

AnnaandRyansMommy July 26th, 2011 05:09 PM

I think that makes a lot of sense to rather have him not involved than not reliable for the LO. He better support his baby financially though. Do you have a good support system or family/friends that are near you to help when things get too busy?

NutMeg76 July 26th, 2011 05:09 PM

(((hugs)))

Maggie1975 July 26th, 2011 05:20 PM

I am not even remotely clear on how this thing works in your country, but what about child support?

jenny poo27 July 26th, 2011 05:24 PM

no I am a one man show...
I am so worried about who will come to the hospital with me and who will watch the kids when i deliver. I think that by far is my biggest worry!
When I told my sister i was pregnant (still havent told my parents) she told me if I didnt get rid of the baby she would never talk to me again...its been 7 weeks and she has been true to her word

jenny poo27 July 26th, 2011 05:31 PM

dont get me wrong I am SO SO SO excited to be having another baby i cant wait for him or her to get here...There are just a few little things that scare the crap out of me thats all

MamaRed July 26th, 2011 05:37 PM

I'm so sorry your family isn't being supportive. That really stinks. (((hugs)))

mlpea82 July 26th, 2011 05:45 PM

We're in sort of similar situations. I'm already raising 2 on my own and will be bringing in a 3rd. I'm not sure where I'll live because my mom will not be ok with me bringing another child into her house (we live with her), their dad is not in the picture (he quit talking to me when he found out about the baby, but he never really does much for the kids anyway aside from birthdays and christmas). Trust me, I freak out too. But just like SmilesAreContagious said, you will do what you have to do. That's all we can do, because at the end of the day, we are going to ALWAYS do what's best for our children. It's funny how things have a way of working themselves out when we need it the most. Hang in there!

jenny poo27 July 26th, 2011 05:48 PM

ive been on my own for the last 8 years I think i can manage its just scary not knowing how

BobbityBoo July 26th, 2011 06:52 PM

May I ask about your daughter?

hotpinktulips July 26th, 2011 07:27 PM

:( Sorry honey. Men these days really suck! :rolleyes: Makes me thankful for DH even though he is far from perfect.

Sending you BIG :dothug: You're sister will soon regret her statement.

I'm scared too, but only because I don't know how I'm going to handle two instead of just one. :mellow:

jenny poo27 July 26th, 2011 08:22 PM

bobbityboo...PM me and Ill share I dont want to put it where everyone on JM can read it ;)