JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Does Anyone Else Have...(TMI) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2388461-does-anyone-else-have-tmi.html)

marinewife0702 August 4th, 2011 04:28 PM

Does Anyone Else Have...(TMI)

Bad constipation and then all the sudden in the middle of the night a week after not going suddenly have to go like you have never gone before? :tmi: Its happened 3 weeks straight for me and its driving me insane. My poor baby must be so confused in there trying to figure out what the heck is going on!! I honestly dont know what else to do to be able to be regular. I eat veggies constantly, I cant eat alot of fruit because I am allergic and I am drinking more water than I have ever drank before. WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!

Iluvmybabies* August 4th, 2011 05:41 PM

Re: Does Anyone Else Have...(TMI)

I take zofran for Hyperemesis so I get very constipated and I have Crohn's and IBS so it is painful and I am very irregular
I take probiotics(the bacteria in yogurt)it has been helping a lot I take then for a few reasons but I have read they can help with irregularity HTH

isaroo August 4th, 2011 05:46 PM

I have the same problem. But then, I'll get diarrhea in between the constipation. It's usually one extreme or the other, can't wait to poop normally again. lol Today, I'm starting metamucil in an effort to get things back to normal, hopefully it will help.

ASoldiersLuckyCharm August 4th, 2011 06:34 PM

I've read it is very normal toward this part of the pregnancy to have it. I have it some days and other days no problem. I'm not sure what to tell you never had the problem in my other 2 pregnancy.

Alison79 August 4th, 2011 07:13 PM

Yes! I started taking a liquid calcium/magnesium supplement and that helps a lot.

~Nik*Re~ August 4th, 2011 07:26 PM

Make sure pure getting enough fiber an I also take a tablespoon of flax seed daily. It's got tons of fiber and Omega 3s. It can be a bit of a debate, but ive been taking it with 2 of my pregnancies and babies are fine. I mix it in with my oatmeal or cereal.
It works and my OB recommended it also.

themorethemerrier August 4th, 2011 10:14 PM

Yep, I almost didn't make it to the bathroom the other day, but mine also has alot to do with my lactose intolerance. Some pregnancies, I could eat a bunch of cheese and not be effected, others like this I can't even have the slightest amount.

BSandDsMommy August 4th, 2011 10:42 PM

I've had it bad withthos one with the boys it didn't start until later, but I had to take my son in the other day and he has never be regular and his dr told me to do lots of fruits and veggies and to eat the peel also look on things under the fiber you want a 4 or 5 and I've done that and it has helped a ton and has also helped ds although he also got an rx to help him

katiebug02 August 5th, 2011 01:55 AM

I'm having a horrible time with the constipation. I'm only able to go a tiny bit each day and my stomach hurts so bad. I've tried everything and nothing works. I was thinking about calling the doctor today and seeing what they recommend.