JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Is it weird... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2390640-weird.html)

MomTo3LittleBoys August 8th, 2011 09:45 AM

Is it weird...

To make all your boys have the same middle name? I have heard a lot of people doing this. Ethan's middle name is William an right now this babies name will be Jett. Dh likes Jett Liam but would it be weird to name this one Jett William? I actually kinda like the idea of them having the same middle name lol

momma2kacie August 8th, 2011 09:50 AM

Re: Is it weird...

I think it would be cute for them to have the same name! I haven't heard of that though. How neat!

MomTo3LittleBoys August 8th, 2011 10:13 AM

William is my dads name so it does have special meaning too!

marinewife0702 August 8th, 2011 10:15 AM

Here's how I think of it, I love those names, but its your baby....if you like it, go for it!!!!! My step brother's name is Andrew Ryan and my little brother's name is Ryan. I dont see any problem with it!!! And if anyone thinks your precious angel's name is weird because you used the same middle name for your other baby, they obviously aren't very nice people!!!

ASoldiersLuckyCharm August 8th, 2011 10:19 AM

My DS is William due to my grandfather's middle name so mine has meaning too

jensma August 8th, 2011 10:22 AM

i think its cute!

If i have another boy they'll have different middle names but my son, nephew and my nephews cousin on the other side of the family all have the same middle name and there is just 3 1/2 months between the oldest and youngest. LOL, we have braylen james, tyler james and hudson james.

Iluvmybabies* August 8th, 2011 10:27 AM

I think its cute and I agree if you like it go for it :smile:

JTsquared August 8th, 2011 10:34 AM

I don't think it's weird. All of my aunts have the same middle name, and one of them gave her boys the same middle name. Do want you like and sounds good!

katiebug02 August 8th, 2011 10:45 AM

I think it's okay. I had thought about doing that with my boys, but we never did. I've kind of regretted it and worried about it. My oldest has his daddy's name for a middle name. I hope my other son's never feel left out because they don't have daddy's name too.

feythful August 8th, 2011 11:17 AM

One of the girls from my PR gave all of her boys her husband's middle name and all of her girls have her middle name. I don't think it's weird. If you're okay with it then who cares what anyone else thinks!

karbear33 August 8th, 2011 01:09 PM

I like the idea!