JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Runs Anyone? :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2412432-runs-anyone.html)

HubbysSweetheart September 12th, 2011 08:21 AM

Runs Anyone? :)

:tmi: Warning! :)

So, I've just gotten into week 16 and for the past 3/4 days my bowl system has gotten really bizzare! Like clock work around 5pm it goes 'explosive' I've got bombs going off in my stomach, and have to watch for the signal to sprint to the bathroom for some time with the 'throne'...... I don't want to gross anyone out so I will sum up what follows with the word 'Nasty' I then have to watch for 'round two' which will occur anywhere from 5-15 min later....... after that my stomach goes back to normal. I should state that this isn't just after I've eaten dinner or anything, but before, so nothings in my stomach really.

Anyone dealing with this? As far as I know, my diet hasn't changed, I haven't switched pre-natals or anything so..... What gives?

Unlike most ladies who get 'backed up' during early pregnancy I got more 'often' :) I'm just wandering if this is a re-peat? Do most ladies expirience another round of 'backed up' around this time in pregnancy?

What our bodies go through can really dumbfound a person! :lol:

Capns Girl September 12th, 2011 08:33 AM

Re: Runs Anyone? :)

My body has been pretty funky in that department as well. I'll get stopped up for 2-3 days and then it gets runny for 1-2 days and then I start all over....its really great:sarcasm: I agree our bodies are a thing of mystery sometimes!!

justjaQ September 12th, 2011 08:41 AM

i'm always one way or the other. :(

jensma September 12th, 2011 09:06 AM

it has happened to me at times this pregnancy. i never had it with tyler b/c i was on zofran the whole time so i was constipated constantly!! isn't pregnancy lovely?! lol

ASH_M September 12th, 2011 10:31 AM

My poop schedule is so messed up, lol. One day is the runs, the next it's nothing, the next it's super hard to go. Lather, rinse, repeat- in a manner of speaking. It's ridiculous and constantly keeping me on my toes.

Kitusne September 12th, 2011 10:35 AM

I seem to always have one extreme or the other. In very early preg I had the runs pretty often, but now I'm actually grateful if I poop.

Lovemykiddos! September 12th, 2011 11:07 AM

I go 2-3 days with nothing, it sucks. But with my daughter, I went 2-3 times a day, and it was the runs the whole time, very weird how the same person can have such different pregnancies! On the plus side, for some reason have the runs can help with labor, apparently those muscles down there are related.......so if it keeps up, you should have a shorter pregnancy lol.

daneeleigh September 12th, 2011 11:31 AM

I'm usually constipated but today was my first day of the runs. Must be a new phase I'm entering lol.

eandbabymama September 12th, 2011 12:35 PM

I get both runs and stopped up on and off. The runs usually seem to happen after I eat something my body doesn't agree with, but the rest of the time it seems to be harder to go. So glad we can have these kind of converstaions to know that others are going through it too.

.ingrid. September 12th, 2011 01:35 PM

I have had an unsettled tummy for a few days now. I'm not complaining though because I was beginning to worry about my lack of trips to the bathroom for number twos!
My tummy has felt a bit weaker and more fragile than normal. I strongly like to think that it's the bodies way of flushing out it's system, because pregnant women would need that!

hoping4more September 12th, 2011 01:45 PM

I haven't paid much attention. I think I'm just used to the idea that pregnancy totally takes over our body. :lol: I haven't been really solid or runny lately it's just mushy :tmi:I know, it's gross huh? just one more thing :)