JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Who's starting to feel....... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2417656-whos-starting-to-feel.html)

mommaspeck September 20th, 2011 01:54 PM

Who's starting to feel.......

REALLY pregnant?

It just hit me like BAM, all of a sudden...I feel big....I feel like I am waddling and always trying to catch my breath! haha

Only 19 more weeks to go of this! haha

sarah_19_nz September 20th, 2011 01:56 PM

Re: Who's starting to feel.......

Hhahaha me totally! Getting off the couch I have to like brace myself and I waddle away to wherever I'm going. hahahaha

marinewife0702 September 20th, 2011 01:57 PM

me me me!! DH looked at me yesterday and was like omg you have a baby belly!! I cant believe he never noticed lol. I also had to switch sides of the bed with him because with my snoogle pillow its getting harder to roll off the bed at night to go use use bathroom on my side of the bed. I'm already waddling too, and my heart is beating out of my chest unless I am relaxing lol. Oh did i mention the hot flashes?!?!

.ingrid. September 20th, 2011 01:57 PM

Yep, I'm starting to get scared. People are starting to ask me birth plan questions and if I have a nursery yet.
It's far more real than it's ever been.

Kitusne September 20th, 2011 02:58 PM

I'm getting there. I notice I hold myself differently when I stand or get up, and for sure feel a difference in posture. I'm also becoming more aware of the belly :D

Iluvmybabies* September 20th, 2011 03:23 PM

I am HUGE and feel sooooooo pregnant my waddle is just crazy now lol

jensma September 20th, 2011 03:43 PM

um sorta...but i guess i have yet to have that huge preggo feeling

BrittanyLBH September 20th, 2011 03:46 PM

I actually feel LESS pregnant. MS has slowed totally down, my breasts aren't sore anymore.

I can hardly breathe sometimes - like, I can get out of breath just by talking a lot or chewing. And I can pee and then LITERALLY have to pee again 10 minutes later. I thought that was an exaggeration, but it's been completely true for me. I feel like I go through a roll of TP a day.

But other than that, I swear I can hardly tell the difference. =/ I am actually starting to wonder if I am going to be like those women on IDKIWP and only gain like 5lbs and never have that big obvious belly. lol. I never heard of someone making it to 16wks and not weighing an ounce more than before the baby. =/

jensma September 20th, 2011 03:52 PM

So far in both pregnancies ihaven't gained weight until 16 weeks...i've gained like 3.5 lbs now but my belly is still small, i quit BFing so my milk dried up and my boobs are smaller, lol. I didn't pop with tyler until 34 weeks and he was born less than 5 weeks later...i guess i just don't get the big preggo feeling. I did throw up again this mornign though.

Alison79 September 20th, 2011 04:20 PM

Yes! I looked down the other day and was shocked at the belly size. February seems so far away all of a sudden.

katiebug02 September 20th, 2011 04:24 PM

I'm starting to feel like it's more real too. It helps getting a constant reminder everyday with the baby kicking. Baby seems to be kicking more and more every day.

BrittanyLBH September 20th, 2011 05:05 PM

Well, I feel better then, Jensma. lol

3TimesCharm September 20th, 2011 05:45 PM

i get i can breathe feeling too! Its driving me nuts. I dont feel huge pregnant but i do check out my growing belly everyday

DoNiSe September 20th, 2011 06:01 PM

oh yes espically bc she is very active and i can feel her many times during the day!

JTsquared September 20th, 2011 06:46 PM

Definitely starting to look and feel more pregnant, especially in the last week or so. Very exciting!