JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   It's a... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2419083-its.html)

MuffinMama September 22nd, 2011 05:08 PM

It's a...

BABY GIRL!!!! :wub: She was reclining with her little legs crossed at her ankles and her arm behind her head most of the time. What a sweetheart!

The tech was amazing. She showed and explained everything she was seeing and measuring; it was unlike any other OB experience I've had so far. :)

SO is a little shocked because he was "convinced" we were having a son. He's already more than warmed up to the idea of his little girl, though. When the tech told us, he turned to me and mouthed, "I'm so happy."

And I have to say, it just tickled me to hear him call his mom and sisters. They said all along we would have a girl and he always argued. :giggle:

But now... we have NO girl name ideas! Any input would be amazing! SO and I can't agree on which milk to buy, let alone a baby name!

karbear33 September 22nd, 2011 05:10 PM

Re: It's a...

Awww! Congrats!

sarah_19_nz September 22nd, 2011 05:19 PM

YIPPEE congrats on you pink bundle! Go team PINK! :)

~Mindy~ September 22nd, 2011 05:21 PM

Congrats! Welcome to Team Pink!

Kitusne September 22nd, 2011 06:00 PM

Yay, congrats on having a baby girl!

katiebug02 September 22nd, 2011 06:09 PM

Congratulations!

daneeleigh September 22nd, 2011 06:14 PM

Congratulations!

Libby22 September 22nd, 2011 07:48 PM

Congratulations!

katylady September 22nd, 2011 08:37 PM

Congrats on Team Pink...I'm sure you and your SO will know the perfect name for her at the perfect time.

jensma September 22nd, 2011 08:39 PM

congrats! I hear ya on the name...if we are having a girl like i think we are, she'll have no name too!!

MReel11008 September 22nd, 2011 08:44 PM

Congrats!!

eandbabymama September 22nd, 2011 09:21 PM

Congratulations on the baby girl! Glad the doc was so good to explain everything to you. You have lots of time still to figure out a name. But since we already figured out our baby girls name, I will give you a list of names I liked but am not using for you to think about. Some are unique because that is what I prefer, and some are more common. Good luck picking out a name!

Eva
Ashlynn
Alyssa
Olivia
Daelee
Brynlee
Jade
Jessalee

feythful September 22nd, 2011 11:33 PM

Congratulations! :cheer:

My husband was a bit shocked with Em because he was convinced it was a boy. He quickly warmed up to the idea and said "I need a shotgun to visibly clean when she starts bringing boys to the house." :giggle: He now denies he ever said it, but I remember because he said it with a misty look in his eye. She's had him wrapped around her finger since she was born...