JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Hi Ladies, I'm new here! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2424859-hi-ladies-im-new-here.html)

PinkBows_x October 2nd, 2011 08:28 PM

Hi Ladies, I'm new here!

Hi ladies, I'm a new member :)

My name is Kate, I'm almost 21yrs old and my fiancÚ and I have been together for 5yrs. I'm 22+5 weeks along with our first child, due on February 1st, and we're hoping to stay on team yellow.
I joined because I'm hoping to make some new friends, as most of my own friends aren't too interested in baby talk!
Anyways I just thought I'd introduce myself, hope to make lots of new friends here. :)

Kate. x

momtomonkeys October 2nd, 2011 08:32 PM

Re: Hi Ladies, I'd new here!

Hi and welcome!

akicequeen02 October 2nd, 2011 08:36 PM

Re: Hi Ladies, I'm new here!

Congrats and welcome! I am Tiffany due with my first, a baby girl, on Feb 14th.

LShumate1010 October 2nd, 2011 08:44 PM

Congrats and welcome. :) We talk about anything and everything here so dont be shy. Im due Feb 29th with my little boy. :)

DoNiSe October 2nd, 2011 09:25 PM

Welcome! U will love jm!

I'm due feb 11th with #3

isaroo October 2nd, 2011 10:31 PM

Congrats! I'm Angie, hubby is Jeremy, due on 2/27 with my first and it's a boy :smile: You are brave to not find out. I told the u/s tech I wasn't leaving until they knew for sure what it was lol

themorethemerrier October 2nd, 2011 11:02 PM

Welcome. I'm Pam and this is baby #8 for us. OUr DDC is amazing!

HPnerd October 3rd, 2011 12:35 AM

Hello Kate! Nice to see another member from the UK! I'm in Yorkshire, England. Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm Claire, partner is Bonnie, I'm due the 2nd with a boy. :)

Iluvmybabies* October 3rd, 2011 01:06 AM

Welcome I am Summer one of the Hosts to this board I am expecting baby girl #4 Feb 9th

Cant wait to get to know you better, jump right in :D

PinkBows_x October 3rd, 2011 01:47 AM

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome ladies, its nice to see everyone is so friendly!
Really looking forward to getting to know you all better also :D

karbear33 October 3rd, 2011 02:36 AM

Congratulations and welcome!!! I am Kara, 21 +5 wks with number 3, a baby boy. I look forward to getting to know you!

Capns Girl October 3rd, 2011 03:21 AM

Hi and welcome! I'm Jessi, I'm expecting baby #2 on Feb 4th!

feythful October 3rd, 2011 03:57 AM

Congratulations and welcome! I'm Genevieve, mommy to Emily (9 mos.) and #2 due Feb 26.

Jillianne October 3rd, 2011 04:35 AM

Welcome! I'm Jill, due feb 6th with my second, a girl! Hope you have fun here!

Lovemykiddos! October 3rd, 2011 06:09 AM

Welcome!! I'm also having a surprise baby! There r a few more of us surprise baby's in our DDC. I am expecting #3 (4 if u include my stepdaughter) on March 15th, but most likely being induced Feb 29th.

JTsquared October 3rd, 2011 06:25 AM

So glad you joined us! I'm Julie, the other host. My first is due February 22. Don't be shy, jump right in!

justjaQ October 3rd, 2011 07:12 AM

hi there, and welcome, kate! it's fabulous to have a new member, always, and you seem like a nice girl. :)
i am jaQfrom detroit (cool to have another euro-mama!). 27 years old and a single mom to tim/timmy- 8, melissa/missy- 5.5, nicholas/nick- 20 months, and though i was done after nick, i got myself a little surprise back in june, with another positive pregnancy test-- did NOT see it coming, even though i was a bit late, since i've never been regular. like i said, i AM single, and this baby comes with my best friend in the world, brandon, who didn't think he could have kids (he's nearing 40, so i guess it seemed logical to him that being a dad wasn't in the cards for him...) it wasn't what we wanted at first, but we quickly got very excited about it, and we're looking forward to meeting our little sylvia orrie, OR damon michael, in january-- i am due three days after you actually, but my first three were all born between 36.5 and 38 weeks, so i'm going out on a limb to say that this will be another january baby, and arrive a week or two before nicky's second b-day. i'm super-nervous to have these two so close in age; never had them so close before! i was totally done having kids when nick came along, but this sneaky little baby had other plans, and somehow made it through against all odds. i was in a car accident last night, and while i wasn't hurt, the little one has been silent, so let's pray that it's still a fighter.
i like your screenname by the way; it's adorable.
hope to get to know you well in the coming months and years (i've been in touch with my 2006 playroom mommies since late 2005, so that's pretty cool, and i hope we'll all hang around here for years to come!)

xoxo jump on into our conversations; you're more than welcome!

~Mindy~ October 3rd, 2011 07:18 AM

Hi and welcome! I'm Mindy, expecting our 5th due Feb 5. I look forward to getting to know you!

BSandDsMommy October 3rd, 2011 07:27 AM

Hello, welcome, and congrats!!! I'm Kisty and I'm pregnant with my third boy due Feb 27th

safarilime October 3rd, 2011 09:53 AM

Welcome!!