JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Grrrr... I have to go in... *UPDATED** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2450614-grrrr-i-have-to-go-updated.html)

LindseyE117 November 18th, 2011 07:18 AM

Grrrr... I have to go in... *UPDATED**

So I have been having tons of soreness and pressure down in my lower stomach. It could either be an UTI, or the severe (TMI) gas I have been having lately. The gas has been so bad that my stomach bloats until it is hard as a rock.

Anyway, I still do not have insurance and I probably won't have it until the beginning of the year, so I have to pay for these out of pocket (usually a couple hundred dollars). I called my doctor to see if she would just call me in some meds, but they called late last night and want me to come in. I am going to see if I can cancel my appointment a week from now and just go in today. I cannot afford two back to back appointments right before Christmas. *sigh*

But for some reason, I am freaking out over all of this! I do not understand why I would be so scared of a 2nd appointment. I literally cannot wait until I can feel the baby move so I am not so terrified all the time. Plus I ordered my doppler over a week ago, and it is still not here. I guess all these late losses are scaring me half to death. :(

UPDATE

Appointment went well! No UTI, and I guess she said the crampy and soreness is from constipation and gas. I have TONS of both, so I completely understand if that is it. We also got the h/b on the doppler right away. 173 bpm!! I guess he/she is on my lower left side. :) I cannot wait until I get my doppler delivered so that I can show my husband. He was kind of upset that he was not able to go to both my u/s and this appointment. I did make a huge mistake though and get Taco Bell afterwards. Now on top of it all, I feel SICK. Hoe can something that was so delicious 5 minutes ago hurt so bad??

humnck November 18th, 2011 07:43 AM

Re: Grrrr... I have to go in...

I hope they can give you some relief and that they will allow you to just do both appts in one today! GL and KUP!

I know what you mean, I am a nervous wreck too, it's normal for us to be. I hope they can ease your mind!!

LindseyE117 November 18th, 2011 10:44 AM

Re: Grrrr... I have to go in... *UPDATED**

Updated with appointment info.

CO Mommy November 18th, 2011 10:46 AM

I am soo happy to hear that you got to hear the little one and you don't have a UTI. I made the same mistake with taco bell the other day. =( I hope you feel better!!

humnck November 18th, 2011 11:05 AM

YAY for the hb! I know how relieved you must feel! Did they tell you to take anything or give you anything for the gas/constipation? That is just a horrible feeling!

Ana*Addey*OliveMommy November 18th, 2011 11:12 AM

Glad it was no UTI! YAY for a heartbeat!!

LindseyE117 November 18th, 2011 11:21 AM

Lol. Yeah Taco Bell is evil! (but oh so delicious)

I actually got a prenatal that has a stool softener in it. It is by prescription only, so she gave me tons of samples. Lol. Who knew! She said it is also a lot easier on the stomach.