JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Monday Moans! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2485587-monday-moans.html)

Kris2you February 6th, 2012 05:53 AM

Monday Moans!

We all have them, so spill it ladies!

lovemyleah February 6th, 2012 06:32 AM

Re: Monday Moans!

I have a cough that will not go away. You know the dry-hacky type. I've had it since before finding out I was pregnant. That on top of nausea. Fun.

And it's Monday. I have work today and I hate leaving my daughter when she questions why I can't just stay home with her.... :(

MrsTiffy February 6th, 2012 07:39 AM

My nausea is kicking my butt still. My dh is cranky because I am always feeling sick, and there isn't anything he can to do help me. He is bugging me to get zofran, and doesn't understand why I don't want to get it. I don't want to take anything unless I have to, and at this point I don't feel like I really need it. Yea, it would be nice, but I can still eat and drink. I am not even throwing up. I just feel terrible 24/7. I know he wants me to feel better, but I just wish he would leave me alone.

Starstrydergrrl February 6th, 2012 07:49 AM

Queasy all the time, not full blown going to hurl at any second nausea just persistent queasy and the extra saliva in preparation for full blown nausea. :(

Plus tomorrow is my first app and I am so nervous I can't stand it.

momma_d February 6th, 2012 07:52 AM

I just feel more miserable today than I have yet this pregnancy. The zofran isn't working and DH told me this morning I look pale. Great. I just want to curl up in bed and go to sleep. Contemplating only working a half day today if I don't feel better by around noon. Ugh.

Moldovandish February 6th, 2012 07:55 AM

Getting over a virus and still sneezing like crazy, but came into work and am ready to pass out.... Nausea has been bad this weekend too and all I want to do is sleep and getting out of bed in the morning is rough.
I can't stand any smells right now. Even DH wearing cologne bothered me all night. Argh!

Kris2you February 6th, 2012 09:13 AM

I have a headache that just will not go away. It sucks because other than that I feel good, that I could actually get some cleaning done. Boo headaches :/

pauriemmo February 6th, 2012 09:20 AM

I woke up feeling sick but it has gone away, so I guess I feel pretty good.

3Sapphires February 6th, 2012 09:20 AM

my oldest doesn't go to school on mondays, so they have been taking advantage of this and pestering each other and annoying each other and beating on each other.

I'm exhausted today and the nausea is pretty bad. yuck!

mommysoon February 6th, 2012 09:37 AM

I had to come home from my dr appt and take another shower because the smell of my soap (just Dove soap, nothing fancy) was making me sick!

RunningMommyTo5 February 6th, 2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momma_d (Post 25578709)
I just feel more miserable today than I have yet this pregnancy. The zofran isn't working and DH told me this morning I look pale. Great. I just want to curl up in bed and go to sleep. Contemplating only working a half day today if I don't feel better by around noon. Ugh.

It worked really well at first, but it's also quite working for me, too, Danielle!!! So, I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night because I was so nauseous. Great way to start a Monday....

And, I know this is TMI, but it's pregnancy related, so.....I'm feeling so constipated right now that it's pretty uncomfortable and making me feel crampy and stomach-achey...YUCK!

palmetto_moon February 6th, 2012 01:32 PM

I am exhausted today..but it's for a good reason.
I attended my very first birth as a doula last night...it was amazing. So I guess it's worth being exhausted and having a messy house today!

MarineWife_03 February 6th, 2012 01:37 PM

Ugh! I was SO nauseous last night and it woke me up in the middle of the night. I couldn't go back to sleep for 2 hours because of it. And I woke up feeling just the same... Along with throwing up for the first time this pregnancy. Ugh. What a way to start my work week! It's only 1:30 here and I'm done for the day. Ugh!!

Is it Friday yet?

SandyBeachSomewhere February 6th, 2012 02:36 PM

Today is one of those days when I want to hire a babysitter and just sleep for the entire day. I'm so tired and stressed and cranky.. I don't even know what to do with myself much less my children!

mrs.a February 6th, 2012 03:32 PM

It was hard to sleep last night. :( My students were SO unruly today, and it made me feel even more nauseous to have to keep talking over them. Now, I have a bunch of cleaning to do tonight.

That's it. I will stop complaining. :)

aquariussweety21 February 6th, 2012 09:11 PM

I have been dreaming the most crazy dreams and between that, heartburn and nausea have not slept well the past three nights. i have been crying on and off for no reason and have had the worst headache behind my eyes. Ugh. But I am hoping these are all good signs the little peanut's doing well. First ultrasound is Wednesday and it seems forever away!

MJTKNT February 6th, 2012 09:25 PM

Well, I've been spotting after DTD, so that's been a fun Monday.

I also feel nauseous- the way you ladies explain- queasy, but no vomiting. I also feel hungry, but super bloated at the same time. It's so weird.

I'm also exhausted...and I look like I'm half dead- pale with huge dark circles under my eyes. Beautiful.

Kierasmom February 6th, 2012 09:37 PM

I woke up sick today on top of my symptoms increasing in the past few days. I have no energy and to much to do since my FIL is visiting from Bolivia.