JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Come out, come out - who is hoping for a Dec baby??? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2504028-come-out-come-out-who-hoping-for-dec-baby.html)

L-SBB March 20th, 2012 12:54 PM

Come out, come out - who is hoping for a Dec baby???

I know there's tons of lurkers hoping to join this DDC...come introduce yourself and tell us where you are in cycle...when are you testing??

I can't wait for our first BFP in here!!! :yellowcheer:

BeckyBozeman March 20th, 2012 01:19 PM

Re: Come out, come out - who is hoping for a Dec baby???

I'm so trying not to be superstitious so I guess I'll say I am...

I'm 6DPO today and I'll probably start testing on Thursday. My EDD would be December 5, so I could conceivably give birth on my birthday which is Dec 1!

Leanne78 March 20th, 2012 01:21 PM

Go Becky!!!

L-SBB March 20th, 2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyBozeman (Post 25782908)
I'm so trying not to be superstitious so I guess I'll say I am...

I'm 6DPO today and I'll probably start testing on Thursday. My EDD would be December 5, so I could conceivably give birth on my birthday with is Dec 1!

tons of BFP dust headed your way Becky!! I had a 12/1 due date with Savannah...and had her in late Nov, so you could def. have a shot of a dual birthday (which would be so cool!)

Cassie.S March 20th, 2012 02:14 PM

I'm hoping to join this DDC! I'm only on CD20 though, waiting to O this week, so it'll still be awhile before I find out. Good luck to everyone! :)

Kissthegirl March 20th, 2012 02:28 PM

I am 8DPO and I so hope to be apart of this DDC. :hearts: We've been TTC for 6 months, plus too 8 months of NPNT, so total of 14 months...

I'm hoping for a Christmas baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best of luck to all! :hearts:

And I'm testing Thursday at 10DPO!

Wishinfor2ndblessing March 20th, 2012 02:36 PM

I so would LOVE a Christmas Baby!!!! :wub: I am 4DPO and will test around the end of March.... If I get my BFP this cycle then I would be due 12/09, just 3 days before my moms 50th birthday.... :D

:dust: to all the ladies hoping to join the Dec DDC!!!!!

L-SBB March 20th, 2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassie.S (Post 25783143)
I'm hoping to join this DDC! I'm only on CD20 though, waiting to O this week, so it'll still be awhile before I find out. Good luck to everyone! :)

Good luck catching the eggie - hope this will be your lucky cycle!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissthegirl (Post 25783229)
I am 8DPO and I so hope to be apart of this DDC. :hearts: We've been TTC for 6 months, plus too 8 months of NPNT, so total of 14 months...

I'm hoping for a Christmas baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best of luck to all! :hearts:

And I'm testing Thursday at 10DPO!

How exciting I hope you get your xmas baby too! Wishing you tons of luck when you test on Thur!!!!

Allie_SMg March 20th, 2012 02:56 PM

Hi ladies!

My name is Allie, I'm between 8-10DPO and I've been getting faint faint positives the last few days! If i have a sticky bean, I'll be due December 2nd, 10 days before my mom's bday! I've got some FRER's and even a blue dye to try out later and see if something shows up better than the IC's.

Good luck to everyone! Fx!

FishermansWife4 March 20th, 2012 03:07 PM

I'm waiting to o this week. My birthday is Dec 5th so I'm hoping for an early birthday present/christmas gift. If I catch the egg, I'll be testing on April 8th. I have all June bugs so I'm not very hopeful. Baby dust to all the moms ttc and find their happy place in here!!! Bfp vibes to all and a h&h9 months!

BeckyBozeman March 20th, 2012 03:09 PM

OOOhhh I love the idea of there being lots of first babies! Hopefully we'll all get a chance to obsess and freak out together!

hellokitty March 20th, 2012 03:11 PM

I'm so hoping to be part of this ddc :) I'm on cd 21 and would be due 12/7

We've been ttc over three yrs...come on baby...literally lol

L-SBB March 20th, 2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishinfor2ndblessing (Post 25783267)
I so would LOVE a Christmas Baby!!!! :wub: I am 4DPO and will test around the end of March.... If I get my BFP this cycle then I would be due 12/09, just 3 days before my moms 50th birthday.... :D

:dust: to all the ladies hoping to join the Dec DDC!!!!!

Good luck to you - what an amazing birthday gift that would be for your mom too!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allie_SMg (Post 25783373)
Hi ladies!

My name is Allie, I'm between 8-10DPO and I've been getting faint faint positives the last few days! If i have a sticky bean, I'll be due December 2nd, 10 days before my mom's bday! I've got some FRER's and even a blue dye to try out later and see if something shows up better than the IC's.

Good luck to everyone! Fx!

Yay you'd be our first official BFP in here Allie!!! Go get that FRER and share some pics!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishermansWife4 (Post 25783433)
I'm waiting to o this week. My birthday is Dec 5th so I'm hoping for an early birthday present/christmas gift. If I catch the egg, I'll be testing on April 8th. I have all June bugs so I'm not very hopeful. Baby dust to all the moms ttc and find their happy place in here!!! Bfp vibes to all and a h&h9 months!

Good luck catching the eggie!! I hope this turns out to be a lucky cycle for you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellokitty (Post 25783455)
I'm so hoping to be part of this ddc :) I'm on cd 21 and would be due 12/7

We've been ttc over three yrs...come on baby...literally lol

Wow, tons of BFP dust for you - 3 years is a long time to wait! When do you plan to test??

KristyR March 20th, 2012 04:25 PM

I'm hoping to join the Dec DDC! I "Oed" on March 11th. I'm 9 DPO today. I took a test this morning with FMU and got a positive line that came over the test area and then when the FMU came over across the window to the control area the positive line went away..but you could see a very very faint line for about 45 mins then it went away completely. Idk I never seen that on a test before so I'm thinking if I am preg I just need to give my body a few more days to multiply up the HCG so it will show better. :confused:

Anyways I've been having a lot of symptoms this cycle that are different from other cycles...I had light pink spotting on 4 DPO and my BBs have been engorged. I'm also very exhausted...took a nap this afternoon which I never do...

If I am preg my due date will be Dec 2nd but I'm a C-section mama so I will more than likely be having baby in late November. :) I will join the Dec DDC though since my original date would be in Dec.

Caerus March 20th, 2012 06:06 PM

I'm CD4, so if we did conceive this cycle it would be a late December baby. So was DH (his b-day is 12-23), and I think that would be the first time he is happy about getting a combined Christmas/Birthday gift!

Good luck, ladies! :)

muffin March 20th, 2012 08:29 PM

MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to join officially when I get my BFP on the 28th :D I'm only 2DPO right now, so yeah...

I would be due on Sunday December 9th, which is cool because DD was due on Sunday August 9th! (She ended up being 2 days late) My birthday is on the 16th, but I guess I'm one of the outsiders in really not wanting to have a baby born on my birthday?

In all reality I'm not holding out alot of hope for this cycle. We had a SHG at the beginning of this cycle, so that might have done something, but unless I had some super ovulation that boosted my progesterone on it's own, we're on to more interventions next cycle.

NorthTXMomof3 March 20th, 2012 09:35 PM

Hey everyone. I have already tested. I took 4 to confirm. lol I was part of the March 2011 DDC. My estimated due date is December 1st! I'm married with three kids. Andrew is 14, Daniel is 11 and Micah is 1 year old. Welcome everyone!

BeckyBozeman March 20th, 2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorthTXMomof3 (Post 25784896)
Hey everyone. I have already tested. I took 4 to confirm. lol I was part of the March 2011 DDC. My estimated due date is December 1st! I'm married with three kids. Andrew is 14, Daniel is 11 and Micah is 1 year old. Welcome everyone!

Congrats on being the first confirmed BFP of the DDC!! (At least I think so...) I'm biased but I think that December 1 is a great birthday! I'm really hoping to join "officially" in the next few days...

brandi6088 March 20th, 2012 11:08 PM

i got a BFP yesterday.... pretty light, so im just going to hang out til it gets dark ;) ill be late 4 days tomorrow sense AF was suppose to show,( good sign all is well) looking back looks like i O a week later then normal so that puts me at Dec 1 =)

Allie_SMg March 20th, 2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Yay you'd be our first official BFP in here Allie!!! Go get that FRER and share some pics!!
I put up a thread here and in TTC with pics including the frer, but they're defo squinters! I'd love input!

Congrats to the first members!