JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Pelvic Pressure/Pain? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2515672-pelvic-pressure-pain.html)

wishfulgal April 17th, 2012 10:13 AM

Pelvic Pressure/Pain?
Is anyone else experiencing this already? The last few days I have had quite a bit of pressure/pain down very low in my pelvis. I did call my OB about it. At first the nurse said it's nothing, just normal, but then after talking awhile longer she said to come in and get checked this afternoon. I'm hoping it's just normal stretching and growing of my uterus...I just didn't expect to feel "pressure" yet...I mean it's not like the baby's head is pushing down yet or anything.

Moldovandish April 17th, 2012 10:47 AM

Re: Pelvic Pressure/Pain?
I've felt that too. I assume it's normal as it's not accompanied by cramps.
Let us know what the doctor says at the appointment.

amazing_love April 17th, 2012 11:15 AM

I haven't really felt pressure yet. KUP!

GeekLover11 April 17th, 2012 11:26 AM

I haven't been feeling too much pressure, just a lot of "growing" pains. Let us know what your doctor says :)

hikermama April 17th, 2012 11:58 AM

I have been feeling alot of pressure especially when I ride my bike and sometimes just sitting down. It goes away though as soon as I stand up.

Jessy_Ree April 17th, 2012 12:03 PM

Actually Ive been having a really bad time feeling like the baby is going to fall out already..My hips hurt and I can't climb the stairs..

curlygirl77 April 17th, 2012 12:26 PM

yea i get a lot of pressure if i stand too long. almost feels like the baby is right there and ready to fall out. i had it during my last pregnancy from about 16 weeks and i was worried but my baby still went over her due date. i hope you are ok, keep us updated :)

wishfulgal April 17th, 2012 04:01 PM

Update:Back from Dr. appt., everything is ok :) The Dr. checked my cervix and said it is "as firm, hard, and closed as can be". He said it's common to feel pressure in second pregnancies and so on. So I guess I better just get used to it :)

GeekLover11 April 17th, 2012 04:11 PM

Good!! I am so glad things are ok :)

Blessed Mommy Of 5 April 17th, 2012 05:53 PM

I have felt a lot of pressure too, my doctor also said it is normal.

I'm glad everything is well :)

RunningMommyTo5 April 17th, 2012 06:29 PM

I felt a lot of pressure with DS3's pregnancy and I've felt it early on at times with this one. My MW said the same thing your Dr did, that it's common to feel a lot more pelvic pressure and pain a lot earlier in subsequent pregnancies. Glad to hear all is well!

4Reasons2Smile April 17th, 2012 06:55 PM

Glad things are ok

Brannyt April 17th, 2012 06:58 PM

I get this when I run, and heard its normal also. But, I would suggest a maternity support belt to help. I bought one for running, and I'm testing it out tomorrow :)

Angelamomtomany April 17th, 2012 07:28 PM

I'm glad everything is OK.

Moldovandish April 18th, 2012 08:20 AM

Good news!