JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Weekend Recap (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2520581-weekend-recap.html)

Belita April 29th, 2012 04:27 PM

Weekend Recap

So, what did you get up to this weekend?

melaniek85 April 29th, 2012 04:37 PM

Re: Weekend Recap

I work sat then went to dinner with DH. Today picked up some maternity tops, did some geocaching and took a drive to Annapolis. Today was a nice day.

BabyLove23 April 29th, 2012 05:23 PM

Oh the chaos! Gymboree, 3rd birthday party, Bar b que, christening, dads birthday, shopping.... I'm pooped!!! Hopefully next weekend will be quieter!

LindsayGriff April 29th, 2012 05:38 PM

Up all Friday night with the cleaning/restoration crew, then went to bed, then woke up and they came again on Saturday morning to tear out one wall and move fans around, took a nap as I was exhausted, deep cleaned the kitchen, then today we got up early and went to church so that we could be home in time for the restoration crew to come back again, scrubbed the kitchen floor, took a nap with DS then touched up areas with paint on the baseboards in the kitchen as they were looking all scratched up and dinged (we have white baseboards) and then made dinner.

Hopolka April 29th, 2012 06:17 PM

Sick Friday, On call from work and sick yesterday, went to SIL's play during the evening, made homemade pizza with DH, worked this morning, work tomorrow evening :P. Pretty uneventful and lame. Also, it rained alllll weekend! Easy to sleep in, not easy to motivate myself in.

MommaHarvey April 29th, 2012 06:30 PM

Full day of Dr appts on Fri. On Sat I slept in then stayed home until DH left for work at 3pm. Then I went shopping with my sister till about 7:30. After that I just relaxed on the couch and lost track of time. So when DH started banging around in the garage at 1am I freaked out, snuck down the hall to get the pistol, and then hid in the office until I knew it was him. Obviously I wouldn't shoot without being sure I had to, but being married to a Sheriff's Deputy I was prepared. Today I accidentally overslept and missed church, so I just relaxed until DH went back to work then DS and I went grocery shopping. Now I'm on here and hoping to go to bed early so I can get up for work tomorrow.

fireflyluna13 April 29th, 2012 07:05 PM

I worked Fri. Sat I read in bed all day. Today I cleaned the kitchen with the mountain of dirty dishes, tidied and vaccumed the living room and washed, dried, and put away 4 loads of laundry. I have a load in the dryer and one in the washer still. Ugh. Around 5 my oldest son complained of a headache and I discovered he had a fever. Nurse-mommy is now on duty...

MomtoCarly&Sofia April 29th, 2012 07:06 PM

Friday, ran errands and picked Sofia up from my moms. Saturday, I finally went and got my wedding rings resized, I haven't worn them in three years and i can't wait to have them back on, and we took a long drive so grouchy carly would take a nap. Today, we just relaxed and skipped a birthday party we should have gone too, I went and got a haircut finally too.

.h00dihoo.this. April 29th, 2012 07:44 PM

Sat i had a newborn session.. was gone all day doing that... today, nothing i've been SO exhausted i just want to sit, fall over.. and forget i even have kids for the next 15 hours

tomorrow i'd like to go shopping.. but dont think i'll be able to due to the DH's schedule.. but i NEED to get out of the house and do something fun

white.house April 29th, 2012 08:06 PM

Cleaned, shopped, said bye to DH :( (business trip til Wednesday), parents came to town for the morning, relaxed, packed for our cruise :excited: Pretty uneventful around here...

cindy6 April 30th, 2012 03:40 AM

Hardly anything, I'm so lazy anymore :blush: Saturday my 4 oldest went to my sisters so my dh, the babies and I watched Lion King and ordered pizza, that was nice because it's hardly ever just the babies at home. Sunday was a boring day, but I did make dinner which I haven't done in a long time and it was so good. I got a couple good naps in to. During the week I'm so busy with no time to rest, so I have been doing nothing on the weekends!

rhill4455 April 30th, 2012 04:42 AM

We broke the news this weekend. More importantly we broke the news to the kids. Which was a good thing because we also had some friends over to grill out and they said I was showing already. So its good we told the kids before they figured it out on thier own. (Or they may have just thought mommy was getting fat?) I guess I shouldn't be surprised since this is baby #4. Besides that we just hung out at home. Let DH have some down time after a long hard week!

KatherineD April 30th, 2012 05:14 AM

Saturday was spent on the couch for me. I wasn't feeling well at all! Sunday was church and they had a cookout afterwards. Then we went over to DH's friend's new place to help her move in and came home and crashed! I wanted to get some laundry/cleaning done, but none of that happened. I'm lucky dinner got made on Saturday, lol!

~Tanya~ April 30th, 2012 05:30 AM

My weekend was crazy & now all I want to do is sleep & not be at work. Friday was my daughter's hair appt - it came out really nice :) Friday evening my daughter & niece wanted me to take them to the store to get DD's b-day outfit - I left my apartment Friday morning to go to work at 7am and was not back home until 8:30pm. I was so tired & I thought I'd get to go shopping for the party, but I needed sleep. So, Saturday, I wake up and am out of the house by 7:30am to get some of the stuff I needed for the party & only needed to get the meats, but nope, I had to go take DD and my niece to get their nails done - what a long process that was! By the time I knew it, it was already 11:30 & I still hadn't gotten the meats for the party at 2pm. So I left the girls at the nail place & ran to the nearest grocery store. I got back to get them at 12:30 & still had to pick DD's friend up from another town (25 minutes away) because she just COULDN'T have her birthday without her BESTEST friend being there... So, I finally got home at almost 1:30 to make everything - Please remind me to just order pizza next time! Then everyone starts arriving at 2:30, which worked out because I needed the extra time. There were WAY too many teenagers in one place!!! Then they didn't leave until 7:30 - except of course for the girls who were spending the night. They stayed up LATE & I was so tired I just zonked out. Thank goodness when they get older you don't have to watch them every second. Then Sunday, I had to bring DD's friend back home by a certain time so she could babysit & the other girls didn't leave until 4pm. Needless to say I need a day to recoup!

Leanne78 April 30th, 2012 06:37 AM

Not much. Friday night I was busy with this dinner for work. I didn't get home until late from that. Saturday, we just laid around the house all day and then went to BJ's that evening (real exciting stuff). Sunday, we went to church (something new for us, we haven't gone consistently since we move up here to PA). Spent the rest of the afternoon clipping doggy nails and giving them baths. Then a little more grocery shopping at Giant which is always an adventure with Akadia who hates sitting in a shopping cart. Watched Once Upon a Time and then went to bed! We are real party animals!

Belita April 30th, 2012 08:08 AM

Not much went on here either. FIL was here this weekend so that usually means I'm left to my own devices because DH and FIL always have a project they work on together (this time it was redoing DH's brakes and rotors). I ran some errands on Saturday (bought new sheets) and Sunday just did my normal "new pregnancy week" stuff and relaxed. I meant to do laundry, but forgot. :oops:

caseya001 April 30th, 2012 08:46 AM

working and church ... thats about it..ugh..

baby wishing April 30th, 2012 10:13 AM

Studying, studying, and more studying! I did take my hardest final on Saturday morning and just relaxed for a few hours after that. But I still have one more final to go, which I HAVE to take tomorrow morning since I leave Wednesday morning for Cali.

Speaking of, back to it! Sadly, Federal Income Tax law will not learn itself!

baybeecakes08 April 30th, 2012 10:18 AM

*******Loss Mentioned****

Mysunday was pretty crazy. found out at 3 in the morning my SIL was being brought to the hospital because she was bleeding fainting in lotsof pain.well they finally found out she had a tubal pregnancy and it ruptured so she was brought in for surgery and lost her tube. So it has been a pretty upsetting weekend for us.
and saturday we had a going away party for my grandma since she is moving about 6 hours away from us.So again upsetting. not the greatest of weekends