JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Nurseries (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2532877-nurseries.html)

JTsquared May 29th, 2012 04:10 PM

Nurseries

We have so many beautiful nurseries here, just wondering how many actually get used.

Cooper is still sleeping in our room. I rarely use the glider because I nurse him in bed. I really only use the changing table (and that's only when I'm upstairs, we have another one downstairs) and his clothes are in there.

kellysensei May 29th, 2012 04:15 PM

Re: Nurseries

Evan is still with us in our room; he doesn't consistently sleep through thenight yet. We started transitioning DS1 to a big boy bed a few days ago and that's going well, so as soon as Evan starts sleeping 7+ hours more consistently, we'll move him into the crib in there.

Spyctre May 29th, 2012 04:26 PM

Winter's room still isn't complete. lol She'll be sleeping with us for a while. She has to be consistently sleeping through the night, and we need a noise machine. She wakes up to any noise, and her room is right next to her sister's.

MissusF May 29th, 2012 04:32 PM

Claire still sleeps in our room and probably will for a few more months. We change her diapers in her nursery and keep her clothes in there. That's about it.

katylady May 29th, 2012 04:34 PM

I use Ellie's room all the time. She used to sleep where she would wake up just once a night and I would use the glider. Here lately she prefers to sleep on the couch. I miss my bed. Her diapers and everything is in her room too.

-Bailey- May 29th, 2012 05:01 PM

Well Rory never had her own room, and probably won't til we move out of my parents. She doesn't even sleep in the crib, my plan is when she starts solids and sleeps longer Ill move her over. For now all her stuff is in our room, I like it better this way.

marinewife0702 May 29th, 2012 05:30 PM

The only thing we have in Conors room that I use is his dresser. Everything else has migrated into our room. His room is being used for packing and DHs clothes.

K8lyn May 29th, 2012 07:40 PM

Eliana doesn't have her own room yet.... Hopefully we'll get a 2 bedroom apartment sometime soonish... She'll be in our room for awhile yet anyway.

RandE May 29th, 2012 07:49 PM

Nope. Never use it. R slleps in a pnp in our room his clothes diapers and changing station are downstairs. I'm one of THOSE moms that has a worry and separation issue. I didn't sleep for 2 nights when he moved from his rnp next to me to his pnp at the foot of my bed. Hell probably move to his room before a year though. Maybe.

Blue-Jay May 30th, 2012 02:51 AM

We are using his room. We have a small condo and I can hear everything, so it doesn't feel so scary. He sleeps in his own crib at night (he wakes up once to eat). All his clothes are in there, too. He's got more than me and DH together, lol!

MomTo3LittleBoys May 30th, 2012 08:27 AM

we put Jett in his room at 7 weeks old after he started STTN..so it gets used a lot!

jensma May 30th, 2012 08:51 AM

i used tyler's nursery as a storage unit for his stuff but he didn't sleep in there until after emily was born. now he sleeps in there every night. For that reason i didn't even bother with a nursery for her because our 3rd bedroom is DH's office so it would have meant converting it.

Girl IS my name May 30th, 2012 08:54 AM

My spare bedroom is still the guest bedroom. It won't be HER room until I move her into a toddler bed, I think. I just like having her with me.

HPnerd May 31st, 2012 07:37 AM

Jane sleeps in her room every night now. She usually just naps in her swing during the day though.

LuckyCharm May 31st, 2012 12:22 PM

We use Philibert's nursery a lot. He has been sleeping in his room since day 1. I nurse him and rock him there at night every night. He only naps in his swing downstairs.

Sunkist20 May 31st, 2012 02:13 PM

Well he will get his own room when we move (he will be 1-1/2ish) until then he's sleeping in our room in his RnP. Going to switch to The crib in a month!! Very nervous about that. But his crib is in our room too so it should be fine. Right now his crib is a catch all for all of his stuff. Nowhere to put all of it once he starts sleeping there.

HubbysSweetheart May 31st, 2012 09:03 PM

She does both, I start out with her in our bed in her co-sleeper, feed her in bed for a 3am feeding and then lay her in the crib in her room for the rest of the night. I feed her again early morning and lay her back in her crib. I will probably switch her to her crib when she can go until a later morning feed and I'm not so groggy to walk to her room. :)

She also takes her naps in her crib.... what naps she does take! She's a horrible napper.... 15 - 30 min at most. :rolleyes:

.:Kati:. June 1st, 2012 12:09 AM

Kyler's crib is in our room with us :)

ASH_M June 1st, 2012 10:18 AM

Yes, Livy is in her own room (well, shares it with older sister) and has been since about one month old. Jojo is still in the crib, so Livy is in her pack n play for now.

ldlight June 3rd, 2012 07:23 AM

We will co-room for a year. It's supposed to reduce the chance of SIDS and I love having to walk 2 feet instead of out of the room lol I'm just that lazy :D