JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   If so... When do you plan o next baby? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2550648-if-so-when-do-you-plan-o-next-baby.html)

MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K* July 18th, 2012 07:26 AM

If so... When do you plan o next baby?

Those that think or know they will have another baby...

When do u plan to start trying again? Have you even thought about it?

Celry July 18th, 2012 09:41 AM

Re: If so... When do you plan o next baby?

I would love to have another when Zia is 2, but i'm 99% sure we're done.

RachaelDMommaTo3 July 18th, 2012 10:35 AM

We're done! Not thinking about any more any time.. lol

JoyfulChaosMama July 18th, 2012 02:15 PM

We would be thrilled to have another - as my husband likes to say, we hope to have a big family one day! :lol

Seriously though, we are happy with the children we have and we would be happy with any more. All in God's time.

lnj5duke July 18th, 2012 04:08 PM

I'm thinking we'll probably start trying again around DD2's second Thanksgiving/Christmas, when she's around 1 1/2 years old. DD1 will be 3 :D.

Jasmine. July 18th, 2012 05:45 PM

Yes, but many years from now. The girls atleast have to be in 2nd & 3rd grade before we start TTC.

sara121773 July 18th, 2012 06:37 PM

i want another when jill is like 3 or so dh doesnt want another. he told me if we win the lottery i can have another baby lol.

Amazona July 19th, 2012 04:25 AM

We will when Seb is 18-20 months. Just like we did this time :)

first.time.mum July 19th, 2012 04:42 AM

we'll probably start ntnp when shes 6 months old and just let things happen as they will.

Sincat July 19th, 2012 06:15 AM

I'm not sure if we are going to try again or not. I LOVED being pregnant & I would kinda like to try for a girl - but it would definately have to wait at least a couple years. I'm not really sure DH is up for another kid though. If we don't try again it's OK - I'm an only child & I thought it was great growing up like that.

CO Mommy July 21st, 2012 09:03 PM

So long as our last week "moment of passion" doesn't turn into anything..lol we may talk about another after his deployment..so another 2 years or so.

LJD3Tdance July 21st, 2012 09:39 PM

I'm done...I was 100% sure while pregnant. I admit it has dropped in %, but I'm still 95% sure because dh is 100% sure I'm sure :lol:

But if we change our mind it won't be for a while.

Blue_Jar_Mama July 22nd, 2012 08:34 AM

I feel complete. I will say that. But we do not use BC other than just trying to prevent it with NFP and pull out, so there is always a chance. But I am perfectly happy and content as we are now with three sons and a daughter.

I would hope if it's ever going to happen again, it would not be until after we move next year. The six of us are seriously cramped in our 1600sq ft house!

KiwiMommy July 23rd, 2012 05:57 PM

Not for a long time, but I think we may have another. I'd love another daughter. It won't be until we have more money and space though.

*Rosie* July 27th, 2012 12:07 PM

When I was pregnant I was 100% sure I was done.... however, now I have my beautiful baby I would be tempted to have another.

If we do decide to have another I would want to wait AT LEAST a year.

We'll see.

KristyC. July 27th, 2012 04:14 PM

no plans for more babies here. I know baby fever is going to set in strong though, maybe I'll get a puppy :)

Mommy-to-2 July 27th, 2012 08:05 PM

I really would love to have a little boy one day, but not near as close as we had the girls (18mo), maybe start trying when Z is 3 years old. DH acts like he is fine with the two girls but I want another but it will be years down the road

WoahMama83 July 28th, 2012 03:21 PM

We are 100% done surgery Wednesday made sure of that. I have no desire to go through anymore high risk pregnancies and I finally just feel complete at 4.

loving2 July 29th, 2012 10:49 AM

We're done, hubby has his consultation tomorrow and will be getting snipped some time in August most likely.

elizabethchallis August 5th, 2012 09:45 AM

were already talking about ttc soon, im thinking in the next couple of months i want to lose some more weight i never want to see 200 on the scale again:(