JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Not one, but TWO TMI questions (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2555083-not-one-but-two-tmi-questions.html)

daffneyc July 30th, 2012 01:37 AM

Not one, but TWO TMI questions

First, has anyone had "loose" bowel issues? I couldn't go number two for three months and now I can't stop. I have a doctors appt next week but I'm debating wether to go in or not. I haven't had a fever. BUt the cramping and loose poo have not let up hardly at all. It started Wednesday so it's been five days already....

Two, anyone else have lots and lots of extra....fluid....in the "Vahgine" area? It's pretty constant and I almost worry sometimes that it's a slow leak or something. Between this and the cramping and loose poo, I am starting to get a little worried.

I have looked at Miss Callie on the ER u/s machine a few times this last couple days and my fluid level "looks" good and she's all over the place and that is what is keeping me from totally freaking out. But I'm not trained technically in this stuff so I don't want to make a bunch of assumptions either. I also wonder if it could be a gallbladder issue....

mspkids July 30th, 2012 04:58 AM

Re: Not one, but TWO TMI questions

Bowel change like crazy during pg. I know that I was fine with grapes a few weeks ago, now they go straight through me. As long as it's not constant, I would just mention it. If it is constant, I would probably call today. You may have a virus and after 6 days, too long..

Cm will get heavier with each week closer to delivery. I believe I heard it is to keep infection from getting in there but I may be wrong. Some have to wear pads closer to delivery since it gets so heavy.

Blcooper32 July 30th, 2012 07:27 AM

I have been having both problems plus now one or both of the babies has dropped onto my pelvic area to the point I can hardly even move without pain. Will the diarreah I would call if it has been to constant because you could slowly dehydrat without even knowing and in this heat that's bad. As for cm...yeah poor us it's probably going to keep getting worse lol

mlc52811 July 30th, 2012 07:56 AM

Similar things have happened to me. I was super constipated and then, every time I sat on the toilet, I couldn't help but...go. Like, every time. So I feel you on the loose stool issue haha.

I also feel so leaky but I haven't really worried about it since it seems like the same kind of mucus I'd get before I was pregnant.

Crystallee July 30th, 2012 09:50 AM

With my fluid leak, there was an obvious lowering of the fluid on ultrasound to the point where I noticed just as easily as they did. It was leaking like actually running down the leg type leaking rather than an icky wet feeling that is just normal. I also have no gallbladder and if you were having gallbladder attacks, you would know. Think screaming agony laying on the floor, feeling like you can't breath, until you throw up usually. Just terribleness.

anna.rose July 30th, 2012 10:31 AM

Yes and yes. I'm a total paranoid yuppy as much as I try not to be and constantly fear leaking fluid and going into preterm labor.

BeckyBozeman July 30th, 2012 10:34 AM

Yup... I've been having both on and off. Sounds like at least a phone call might be in order, just to ease your mind.

bug, boo, n boogers mom July 30th, 2012 11:13 AM

I have been the same way off an on. I do agree with Becky, I would just make a quick call to the doc and see what they say. It will put your mind at ease!

Amari July 30th, 2012 01:58 PM

Yes, only bowel stuff with my two other pregnancies, surprisingly not this one.

jpjmom July 30th, 2012 03:52 PM

Yeah same two problems here I know the moisture thing is normal. The bowel thing is annoying but as long as your hydrated its ok. The constupated thing was aweful.