JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Symptom Check! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2555226-symptom-check.html)

Hopolka July 30th, 2012 09:05 AM

Symptom Check!

Hey ladies. Felt like we haven't done this in a little while.

How are you feeling? What new or old symptoms are you experiencing?
----------------

Recently I've just been experiencing breast enlargement and RLP. But my newest symptom has been minor swelling in my toes and fingers by the end of the day. I figured since we're so close to the third trimester thats probably to be expected but I am trying to make sure I get a walk in and drink plenty of water. I don't want kankles!

melaniek85 July 30th, 2012 09:14 AM

Re: Symptom Check!

My new one is back and lower abdominal cramping. Still very emotional. Tired all the time. Also, a lot of joint pain, especially my hips.

rhill4455 July 30th, 2012 09:24 AM

Irritable, sciatic pain and no sex drive what so ever!

Derby Girl July 30th, 2012 09:38 AM

Insomnia! Minor swelling in the fingers and feet, high sex drive and pain in pubic bone region?!?

duenove7 July 30th, 2012 09:54 AM

I have insomnia too! It is terrible! I only slept from 2 until 6 last night. Weird thing is, I feel fine but my eyes are really tired (contacts).

turtlefly July 30th, 2012 10:14 AM

emotional, tired, hungry all the time, feet and ankles swelling, and headaches

mollymalone July 30th, 2012 10:15 AM

Sciatica and hip pain. Extremely sore in the pelvic area, especially if I'm on my feet for more than a half hour or so. Soreness around my belly button. Back to feeling exhausted, and having breast tenderness.

*Izzy's*Mommy* July 30th, 2012 10:24 AM

Feeling really good! I feel bad for all you gals who are uncomfortable already, that's not fun!

I guess my symptoms are minor, sore bbs & when I have to pee....I HAVE TO PEE! I've been having a bit of pregnancy insomnia, but luckily, it comes and goes. No sex drive here either.

MomtoCarly&Sofia July 30th, 2012 10:37 AM

Irritable, uncomfortable at night so I can't sleep, I had some bad swelling the other day but it has since gone away,loss of appetite too

Nicole1481 July 30th, 2012 10:46 AM

Still have sore boobs (what gives?) Sciatic pain, hip pain and pubic pain. Emotional (very strange for me) tired...way to early for this stuff.

Country928 July 30th, 2012 10:47 AM

Exhusted, Swelling in my feet, RLP,emotional, pain in my hips.

meddleman July 30th, 2012 11:43 AM

My SPD is horrible and sometimes brings me to tears. My breasts are sore, and I have insomnia (but take Ambien for that so it helps) I also have no appetite and nothing sounds good even though I'm not nauseous. Can it be October already!?!

NewGurl July 30th, 2012 11:43 AM

insomnia for days till my exhaustion catches up and i sleep 15 plus hrs ...repeat

itchy everywhere going to mention that one to the doc im starting to scratch my skin off in places its like Iv developed an allergy but idk what to.

quick shooting pains in my sides with any activity increase

randomly occurring spotty vision and extreme dizziness not always together

phantom tinkles idk what to call it ill have to pee so bad I run to the bathroom but when I get there either nothing comes out or its literally like 5 drops.

white.house July 30th, 2012 11:51 AM

My only big symptom is SPD, but I've had it with each pregnancy so its kind of normal to me (although still annoying and painful). Other than that I'm good. Large, but good!
I feel bad for all the first timers who are so uncomfortable and with so many symptoms....jeez!! :lol: We aren't even in the third tri!!!

MoonMom July 30th, 2012 11:53 AM

extreme insatiable hunger. and itching.

Think4Yourself July 30th, 2012 12:41 PM

Starving ALL the time, sciatica pain is getting worse, peeing a lot again, and I feel as emotional as I was in the beginning :/. Baby kicks are getting super strong though, and feeling them a lot now!

Oh and lots and lots of braxton hicks contractions! Cramping has finally gone down some.

Leanne78 July 30th, 2012 01:00 PM

What's SPD again???

All I'm really dealing with right now is this achy crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. When I'm up and walking around, it just feels like I have a bowling ball that's about to drop out of my pelvis. Sleeping is uncomfortable because of it and my hands keep going numb. Aside from that, I'm really doing ok. I just don't like to be up on my feet much. Which is hard when you are running after a very active toddler all the time.

Hopolka July 30th, 2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leanne78 (Post 26337066)
What's SPD again???

All I'm really dealing with right now is this achy crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. When I'm up and walking around, it just feels like I have a bowling ball that's about to drop out of my pelvis.

Symphysis pubis dysfunction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think thats what the SPD stands for. Similar to RLP only localized to your pubic area? Correct me if I'm wrong ladies...

And I totally know what you mean about the bowling ball thing lol. I feel like she is just hanging there and could drop out at any moment. And she weighs less that 2lbs right now! I can't imagine in 15 weeks....hah!

I also feel really bad for some of you ladies. :( *hugs* all around for those facing insomnia or having major cramping. I guess I got lucky. So far... (knock on wood). I do have my bad days where I'm super, super achy but thats usually only at Annalise's growth spurts.

Almost there everyone! Kind of... ;)

cindy6 July 30th, 2012 01:34 PM

back pain, sciatica pain, the carpel tunnel in my hands is getting worse and I am cranky, lol.

Jannell July 30th, 2012 03:47 PM

I'm starting to get tired again and I am not happy about it. It isn't as bad as 1st trimester where I NEEDED to take a nap. But if I lay down when Isabella is asleep I fall asleep. Argh! And no sex drive. My poor hubby!