JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Were you trying? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2555341-were-you-trying.html)

Shades of Grey July 30th, 2012 12:17 PM

Were you trying?

Out of curiosity, Im wondering how many of us were TTC, NTNP, or TTA pregnancy?

*Trying to conceive, Not trying not preventing, Trying to avoid.

Cassie.S July 30th, 2012 01:01 PM

Re: Were you trying?

We had been TTC for about 5 months.

crystalcherry July 30th, 2012 01:05 PM

We had not gotten pg since Elijah and we tried what seemed like forever with him so we didnt expect for it to happen. DH's testerone was really low and he had stopped his shots then 3 months later we are having a baby.

Blcooper32 July 30th, 2012 01:13 PM

We tried for one month dtd every other night then poof lol it only took one time of dtd with dd. we have to be very careful now that we already have three or we will en up like cheaper by the dozen lol

BrooklynBump July 30th, 2012 01:47 PM

I dont know what the other acronyms stand for but I know we were TTCing. We started in Jan and got preg on the first shot, had an early miscarriage in Feb. Then another BFP in April.

Im 34 and this is our first so I had no idea if I would have any trouble getting pregnant. Especially after the miscarriage, I thought I was doomed. But hope we have a sticky one now. I feel Ive been pretty lucky for it to happen so easily.

Amari July 30th, 2012 01:51 PM

We were trying. But were shocked to end up with twins, especially since we already have two kids, never thought I would have 4 kids, especially age 4 and under!

~Landon's Mommy~ July 30th, 2012 02:23 PM

We were trying but got pregnant the first try so we were surprised.

gardenbelle July 30th, 2012 02:23 PM

We were TTC since I got my periods back in June but took December off. We were supposed to take March off as well, but at the last minute, we TTC'ed and that was our lucky cycle. :)

daffneyc July 30th, 2012 02:26 PM

We had been TTC since January. Had a chemical pregnancy in February and then I guess March was our lucky month. :)

** Tay ** July 30th, 2012 02:38 PM

We were TTC and got lucky on our first cycle!

Wishinfor2ndblessing July 30th, 2012 03:04 PM

We had been TTC for 1.5 years!

KarenHaley July 30th, 2012 03:44 PM

Not trying WAS protecting. =/

LJH814 July 30th, 2012 03:58 PM

TTC and got lucky on first try too!

mlc52811 July 30th, 2012 05:12 PM

We were doing natural family planning because hormonal birth control does not work well with me, and it had been working for quite a while! We weren't planning on trying until summer. It literally happened after one instance. One time. Good to know we're fertile, I guess... haha

taatie10 July 30th, 2012 05:57 PM

I need a DH was NTNP and I was TTC answer :D

Gripstress July 30th, 2012 06:06 PM

NTNP...what is TTA? hmm Assume it's trying not to get pg but not sure what the A means. My last baby was 7 years ago and we had an IUD early after her birth but not too long. I had period issues for a long time due to meds and dh's health issues lead to not much sex. When we bought a new bed in March, TADA! Unexpected but VERY wanted! I always wanted four and saw us with four and this is it...not getting any younger either:)

helona July 30th, 2012 06:22 PM

We were NTNP for a month or so. It took over 3 years to conceive DD so we were a little shocked it happened SO fast.

Super - Mommy July 30th, 2012 06:24 PM

We were TTC and got our BFP on our first cycle!

Wishinfor2ndblessing July 30th, 2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gripstress
NTNP...what is TTA? hmm Assume it's trying not to get pg but not sure what the A means. My last baby was 7 years ago and we had an IUD early after her birth but not too long. I had period issues for a long time due to meds and dh's health issues lead to not much sex. When we bought a new bed in March, TADA! Unexpected but VERY wanted! I always wanted four and saw us with four and this is it...not getting any younger either:)

I think TTA means Trying To Avoid

rachelmama July 30th, 2012 07:06 PM

We were NTNP. We wanted Harper and a new baby to be close in age, so we started NTNP.