JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Symptom Check In (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2555599-symptom-check.html)

Cassie.S July 31st, 2012 07:28 AM

Symptom Check In

How is everyone feeling? Any 2nd tri symptoms?

~Landon's Mommy~ July 31st, 2012 08:15 AM

Re: Symptom Check In

I'm still fighting with some anemia and feel tired, weak, etc about half the time. It's a big bummer but I hope it gets better soon. I am finally feeling little guy pretty regularly which helps me know he's doing well in there. :)

BrooklynBump July 31st, 2012 08:21 AM

Im feeling much better than I was in 1st tri. Not energized but I able to stay awake until the break of 10pm on some nights so I feel like thats a big win compared to collapsing exhausted into bed at 830.

Still constipated, peeing multiple times a night and generally uncomfortable but nothing unbearable.

Haven't felt movement yet. I feel like Im the only one!

KelseyN July 31st, 2012 08:23 AM

A lot of bathroom trips.

rlh27 July 31st, 2012 08:27 AM

Still nauseated, though not as bad as it was a few weeks ago :) Just enough to keep me from eating, but not enough to bother me too much. Works out well :)

I think my bladder is the size of a peanut.

Tired all the time.

Some round ligament pain

And the best "symptom" is feeling Caleb doing aerobics on a regular basis :D

Shades of Grey July 31st, 2012 08:28 AM

Still getting nauseous, still have to take zofran so I dont wake up puking... Still dealing with constipation, peeing a dozen times a night, Im still really tired most of the time too. And some painful pinching and bruised feelings in and around the bones down there.

Cassie.S July 31st, 2012 08:30 AM

I don't really have any complaints. My main symptoms are feeling hungry and thirsty all the time. I also have no energy. That's mainly it, though.

ash29nc July 31st, 2012 08:39 AM

I drink alot.of water allways thirsty, and i pee like 50 times a day, and los movements are stronger

Megan30 July 31st, 2012 08:54 AM

My only symptoms are peeing 5 times a night and feeling LO squirm around a little.

jpjmom July 31st, 2012 09:14 AM

I have been feeling good symptom wise till recently Yesterday and today I have had a little morning sickness. Sleep is still very elusive but I slept all the way through the night last night which is kinda cool.

gardenbelle July 31st, 2012 09:25 AM

Not many symptoms here, I love the second tri! I'm achy and sore on my back, hips and legs and occasionally nauseated or have heartburn, but nothing too bad.

Blcooper32 July 31st, 2012 09:27 AM

Well besides the many trips to the bathroom all I have I'd growing pains and I can't sleep very well at all. Oh and this new pelvic pressure that's keeping me from doing anything

LJH814 July 31st, 2012 09:28 AM

Outside of a multitude of bathroom trips per day, feeling great! Totally like myself, which was NOT the case in 1st tri. Lots of movement these days too - can totally tell the beginnings of her personality if you can believe it, she is totally a hard kicker if I'm in a position that's not comfortable for her! So it begins...:)

caajje6 July 31st, 2012 09:33 AM

I have been feeling pretty good. My energy seems to have returned and it is much easier to get up at 4:30 to get ready for my runs. I do pee a lot during the day, but they is probably due to the amount of water I am drinking. I have no heartburn (usually get that in the last month) and I am sleeping well at night.