JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Getting into EVERYTHING!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2558044-getting-into-everything.html)

QueenBee_2012 August 6th, 2012 09:56 AM

Getting into EVERYTHING!!

I can't keep my 5 month old still for 2 seconds. Even during diaper changes he insist on rolling over immediately and crawling away. When he's on the bed with me he's determined to grab anything on it and pull up on me and my lap top. He just keeps me soooo busy and I'm exhausted by the time he decides to take a nap. I got a jumperoo and exersaucer for him and he loves the jumperoo but doesn't care for the exersaucer for too long. Now I just let him crawl around on the floor.

Anyone else with a busy body? And how do you keep them entertained?

lovemylittlemiss August 6th, 2012 10:05 AM

Re: Getting into EVERYTHING!!

Poppy is definitely a busy body! She's been sitting pretty well since 4.5 months and ever since she gets into anything she can grab. She doesn't really crawl yet though. Diaper changes are 50/50, sometimes she wants to roll around and/or grab stuff on the changing table. Lately I've been putting her in her crib to play. Sorry, I don't really have any advice!

QueenBee_2012 August 6th, 2012 10:16 AM

Yeah, my son (Lazarus), has been gorilla sitting since 3 months so he's a pro now and get's himself into sitting position, so he thinks he can do anything he wants. =/

Blue-Jay August 6th, 2012 12:43 PM

Robby started yesterday to make his way around the living room in a sort of crawl position to forward lunge manner. It's adorable, but so scary! DH has stuff everywhere and Robby gets into everything. I have to put him in the exersaucer just to pee; gone are the days of peaceful playing in one place on the floor, lol!

QueenBee_2012 August 6th, 2012 01:27 PM

You can say that again. Those day's have been gone for me for a minute now.... I just need a time out!

K8lyn August 8th, 2012 08:32 PM

Ellie is so so busy she's into absolutely everything. She's got the army crawl mastered and is so close to actually crawling, I'm a little scared at how much more work she'll be :P

Spyctre August 8th, 2012 09:36 PM

Winter is into everyone's business as well. I haven't been able to keep her on her back for a diaper change for at least a month. lol She's been scooting for a few weeks, crawled a little today. She grabs for everything. Time to baby proof again!

.:Kati:. August 9th, 2012 12:10 AM

I know how you feel. He rolls over during diaper changes i've been saying "no" to him alot when he does this. I try to hand him a toy to occupy him now sometimes that wont work. lol

ASoldiersLuckyCharm August 9th, 2012 12:39 AM

I give my daughter toys and tickle her.