JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   5 things youll miss about pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2558875-5-things-youll-miss-about-pregnancy.html)

Country928 August 8th, 2012 08:42 AM

5 things youll miss about pregnancy

Disney Babies posted this earlier this morning. Thought I would share.

5 Things You'll Miss About Being Pregnant | Disney Baby

TVH August 8th, 2012 08:54 AM

Re: 5 things youll miss about pregnancy

As of this point I can't think of a single thing I will miss! Certainly nothing from that list.

NewGurl August 8th, 2012 08:57 AM

i was thinking the same thing. The only thing I may possibly miss is the ability to stuff my face with much lower guilt levels then before. but from that list heck no.

kristiemarie518 August 8th, 2012 09:32 AM

The only one is portability. Much easier to take baby with you now. I will not miss anything else. At all.

LiamsMother August 8th, 2012 09:57 AM

I will miss all of the positive attention. You do get to be the center of attention in a lot of situations and yes, a girl can get used to that.

meddleman August 8th, 2012 10:01 AM

I will not miss a single thing. I felt like that during/after all my pregnancies and I never didiss anything, the baby at the end is what had me have more not the 9mos prior:)

Country928 August 8th, 2012 10:54 AM

Im pretty sure i wont miss anything.

GiaTortilla August 8th, 2012 11:12 AM

I admit I'll probably miss #3. I find it comforting when it's just bub and me getting ready to take a nap. When I know she's safely tucked in my side and kicking ever so often. Maybe #4, but it's not always fun sporting the belly everywhere. I definitely won't miss the insomnia! :)

Think4Yourself August 8th, 2012 12:41 PM

I always miss being pregnant afterwards! :wub: . Not really the reasons listed, but I do miss the kicks and punches, the closeness, the quiet times when he's kicking away and it's just us. It takes a few weeks but I do miss it a lot after the baby is here :) Don't miss all the other crap though lol

KatherineD August 8th, 2012 12:55 PM

I will definitely NOT miss the extra attention. I don't like it, lol! I also feel weird when someone talks to my belly, so I'll be happy when he's out, lol!

white.house August 8th, 2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Calebs_Momma)
I always miss being pregnant afterwards! :wub: . Not really the reasons listed, but I do miss the kicks and punches, the closeness, the quiet times when he's kicking away and it's just us. It takes a few weeks but I do miss it a lot after the baby is here :) Don't miss all the other crap though lol

:ditto:

Katie81 August 8th, 2012 04:35 PM

I don't hate everything about pregnancy. I always miss feeling the baby move, being able to wear stretchy maternity clothes, the excitement that goes into planning the arrival of a new baby. I love getting a BFP, ultrasounds, etc.

~l~ August 8th, 2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Calebs_Momma) (Post 26376965)

Ditto! By the time the baby arrives, I am ready to have them out, but I still miss them at the same time.

Leanne78 August 9th, 2012 07:03 AM

#3 is it for me. I'll miss having the baby there safe and secure and feeling her little kicks etc... Will not miss ANY attention or anything else on that list though!

Pixie August 9th, 2012 11:30 AM

To be honest, I actually really do like being pregnant although I prefer the end result over the actual pregnancy. I tend to have fairly easy pregnancies (except for the GD which it's looking like I may have this time too). So that is really the only thing I won't miss. But the joy of holding my newborn baby will be better than anything I could miss from pregnancy for sure.

JNIEVES August 9th, 2012 01:22 PM

I'm fairly confident I'm not going to miss being pregnant at all. Between all the "advice" and the belly touching I no longer enjoy being out in public. I wish I could understand why people seem to think its ok to touch pregnant women. Especially strangers. argh. It drives me nuts.