JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Seasons (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2559866-seasons.html)

Think4Yourself August 10th, 2012 12:20 PM

Seasons

What is your favorite season?
Are you loving the summer so far, or anxiously waiting for it to be over?

I am a fall person. I love autumn, everything about it. Baking apple and pumpkin pies, leaving the windows open, the leaves changing. . . I wish it could be autumn all year!

mollymalone August 10th, 2012 12:24 PM

Re: Seasons

I'm with you, Sarah! I am a fall girl through and through. There is nothing better than cool weather, sweatshirts, football, falling leaves... I'm getting excited just thinking about it!!!

rhill4455 August 10th, 2012 12:44 PM

I love summer because I have my kids home with me. But weather wise I like fall/winter best!

meddleman August 10th, 2012 01:33 PM

My favorite is spring/summer and I usually don't like fall. I ger seasonal depression :( but this year is different...I am REALLY looking fwd to fall. This heat/humidity is killing me and I am ready to enjoy cooler weather, costing up inside with cider, etc. I just ordered some fall Yankee candles today and can't wait to get them even though i am making myself wait until after labor day to burn them ;)

Belita August 10th, 2012 04:38 PM

I'm with Magda. I usually LOVE summer and hate for it to be over, but being pregnant and due in the fall, I'm really looking forward to fall this year.

Plus, fall is my second favorite season, the only thing I don't like about it, really, is that winter is next.

white.house August 10th, 2012 04:57 PM

Definitely fall!! I love, love fall!
Sweatshirts, crisp air, leaves changing, holidays, apple cider, pumpkin picking!! I love it!

Summer is my second favorite and I am still enjoying it, but ready for the season to start changing too :)

MomtoCarly&Sofia August 10th, 2012 05:05 PM

I love fall! Love everything about it!

GiaTortilla August 10th, 2012 05:12 PM

My absolute favorite is Spring! Not too hot, not too cold, and Spring rain is beautiful :) I usually love Summer, but I seriously can't wait until Fall. This hot weather is not working with my pregnancy and I just feel so nauseated going outside :S Definitely can't wait until it cools down some.

BabyLove23 August 10th, 2012 05:56 PM

I love every season. I look forward to the weather shifting, and enjoying all The fun things that season brings. I can't put one above another

Kaniscooo August 10th, 2012 06:03 PM

I'm with you 100%. I love fall, the feeling in the air, and the holidays approaching. 2nd fav is winter. I'm in south Texas and the summers here are AWFUL. When I lived in California it was great... wish I could have brought the weather back with me, lol.

kristap4 August 10th, 2012 07:06 PM

Definately a fall girl.. I love all it has to offer. We have a tradition that we go apple and pumpkin picking and the kids love to make the apple and pumpking pies and just the nice weather and the fairs... Also like spring but i think fall is just a little bit better.

*Ade* August 10th, 2012 09:43 PM

Spring is usually my very favorite. Everything feels fresh and new, the weather is perfect temps, the rain is beautiful most of the time. But, this years spring kinda sucked in my area and I'm realizing that maybe I love fall/winter more than I thought. I'm getting so excited for the cooler temps, all the yummy fall scents, the holidays, the leaves changing (GORGEOUS!), and best of all the cozy feeling that comes along with the days getting "shorter" and just cozying up inside. With summer it's like you're expected to be out and enjoying the wonderful weather, even if you don't feel like it. In fall and winter, it's totally acceptable throw your Jammie's on at 6pm and get comfy with the Fam :).

fireflyluna13 August 10th, 2012 10:09 PM

Fall is my favorite too. I love Halloween and Harvest time.

newserenity August 11th, 2012 07:05 AM

Fall, I absolutely love Fall! So glad it's almost here!

DenaMarie24 August 11th, 2012 08:38 AM

FALL!! I can't wait!