JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Baby anxiety when you leave. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2560393-baby-anxiety-when-you-leave.html)

Doodlebug06 August 12th, 2012 08:12 AM

Baby anxiety when you leave.

Re any of your babies experiencing anxiety yet when you or dh leave the room?
Jade panics every time one of us leave.
If I have her playing in the pnp or her walker and I leave to go do house chores, she screams.
If someone other than me or dh holds her and we leave the room, she screams.
I didn't think this type of behavior would start for a while. Anyone else?

katylady August 12th, 2012 08:30 AM

Re: Baby anxiety when you leave.

Ellie certainly prefers to be in the same room as DH or I. So if she doesn't want to be in her jumperoo in the living room when we're not in there I'll bring her to whatever room and she'll end up just hanging out watching us do whatever chore it is that we are doing at the time.

Spyctre August 12th, 2012 09:11 AM

I wish Winter would only scream when I left the room. She screams if I just put her down! =P She's making up for her sister not caring where she was or who she was with.

lovemylittlemiss August 12th, 2012 10:55 AM

She's like that if she's tired. She use to be like that pretty much all the time but now that she can sit and keep herself entertained she's better. When she's tired she needs to be held and she vastly prefers me to anyone else then as well.

QueenBee_2012 August 12th, 2012 12:28 PM

Sometimes but only if he's craving attention from me or dad. Otherwise he's usually quite content and laid back. He's very friendly and likes everybody. I love it and hate it at the same time.

CalledBlessed August 12th, 2012 12:52 PM

Well with so many of us in the house someone always has him but if It is just him an me he wants me to hold him....this is totally normal.

.:Kati:. August 13th, 2012 10:20 PM

He whines and yell's mama when i leave the room lately.

Girl IS my name August 14th, 2012 06:23 AM

Sometimes she does this, but only when she's super tired or hungry.

kellysensei August 14th, 2012 09:29 AM

Yeah, I can't even put Evan down without him screaming lately. He'll usually entertain himself in the living room while I eat breakfast in the morning, but after that, I have to be holding him or be sitting right next to him the rest of the day.

Doodlebug06 August 14th, 2012 08:58 PM

I took jade to a jewelry store today and the lady working in there held her hands out to jade....and jade went to her. Happily. Very odd! She usually freaks out.

Blue-Jay August 15th, 2012 07:01 AM

This just started yesterday at our house! I LOVE peeing to the sound of desperate hollering (not). A normal but pain-in-the-butt part of baby development.