JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Laughing (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2560452-laughing.html)

lovemylittlemiss August 12th, 2012 10:59 AM

Laughing

What gets your baby laughing the most? Is your baby ticklish?

Poppy laughs when I dance (probably because my moves are so awful!) or when I kiss her under her chin...she's the most ticklish there. She also sometimes laughs when I sing or occasion with "peek-a-boo" but not all the time.

QueenBee_2012 August 12th, 2012 12:26 PM

Re: Laughing

My LO is a hard *** but when he does laugh it's usually the result of someone being silly and dancing or me kissing his neck. It's hard to get a belly laugh out of him but he smiles like it's his whole reason for being!

Spyctre August 12th, 2012 12:47 PM

It is hard to get Batman over here to laugh, but we get to hear some good ones when her older sister is upset. Winter thinks it's the funniest thing when Alice is miserable.

CalledBlessed August 12th, 2012 12:50 PM

when someone makes a funny face.when we tickle him under his chin...and on his fat little thighs.....this dude is always chuckling.

RandE August 12th, 2012 07:58 PM

Rhydian is happy and smiling all the time. He laughs when he's tickled or when someone makes a funny face or when he's bounced on my lap.

MissusF August 12th, 2012 11:33 PM

She laughs if I blow on her stomach or if you laugh at her she thinks that's funny and she'll laugh back. The biggest guaranteed belly laugh is the dog. He is by far her favorite thing ever and if he shows her one ounce of attention she will be in hysterics.

Blue-Jay August 13th, 2012 06:01 AM

It's hard to get Robby to do more than chuckle a couple of times. I've noticed that he's inconsistent with what amuses him -- if he laughed pretty well at peek-a-boo today, then tomorrow he might smile but that's about it. Keeps me working really hard to be hilarious! :-)

katylady August 13th, 2012 07:31 AM

Ellie laughs hysterically at the dogs...after that it's always something new to figure out what I can do to make her laugh.

HubbysSweetheart August 13th, 2012 08:10 AM

Our little girl loves peek-a-boo and tickling. She also squeals and does this in-ward laugh thing when she know we're gonna do something she likes.... like take a walk. :)

Girl IS my name August 13th, 2012 01:44 PM

Aubree laughs SO hard, when I put my face anywhere NEAR her tummy. Don't even have to do anything and she laughs so hard.

.:Kati:. August 13th, 2012 10:23 PM

He laughs on his own sometimes i don't know what could be funny though,peak-a-boo,kisses,nibble his stomach. That gets him laughing.