JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Brag Thread (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2565850-brag-thread.html)

Spyctre August 26th, 2012 06:49 AM

Brag Thread

What is something that you absolutely love to brag about your baby?

It's small, but I love Winter Rose's little girly, dainty ankles! Alice and I both have my Mom's Burnaman legs, have had cankles since birth. Winter seems to have inherited her daddy's family's legs. I can't wait to buy her some heels!

QueenBee_2012 August 26th, 2012 08:38 AM

Re: Brag Thread

I like to brag about LO's smile. It's amazing! He makes everyone's day and brings peace. LOVE HIM!!

HubbysSweetheart August 26th, 2012 01:57 PM

I'm proud that she is a 'perfect' chunky.... breastfeeding so it's something I can take credit for. :)

Also she has been drinking from a straw for quite awhile.... she is SOOO cute with her little 'mug' that's almost as big as she is sipping away at her water! :)

Spyctre August 26th, 2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HubbysSweetheart (Post 26451173)
I'm proud that she is a 'perfect' chunky.... breastfeeding so it's something I can take credit for. :)

Also she has been drinking from a straw for quite awhile.... she is SOOO cute with her little 'mug' that's almost as big as she is sipping away at her water! :)

Aww! I am still trying to get mine to drink water from a bottle!

Doodlebug06 August 26th, 2012 07:44 PM

Jade is a big smiler. (omg my auto correct typed "smoker" instead of "smiler"---glad I caught that!!!)

Anyway she just has the best smile and best cuddles. =>

Girl IS my name August 27th, 2012 06:55 AM

Aubree has the brightest eyes. Not in terms of color, just the way she looks at me! So precious.

katylady August 27th, 2012 07:23 AM

Ellie is just a happy happy baby. I tell people we just got lucky for a happy baby and very grateful.

Blue-Jay August 27th, 2012 03:30 PM

Maybe it's because I'm a ftm, but everything about Robby just tickles me pink, lol. I usually don't bring it up myself, but whenever anybody wants to tell me something great about him, I can't help but agree and beam with pride. :wub:

Bella11356 August 27th, 2012 09:00 PM

I think she's just really pretty and dainty. that's bad to say but I think every mom thinks it I guess. But I see other babies at work and I'm like " Holland does NOT look like that..." lol

LuckyCharm August 28th, 2012 05:23 AM

Philibert has 4 teeth already and has the bluest eyes.

Spyctre August 28th, 2012 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella11356 (Post 26457344)
I think she's just really pretty and dainty. that's bad to say but I think every mom thinks it I guess. But I see other babies at work and I'm like " Holland does NOT look like that..." lol

lol Yeah, moms always think their baby is gorgeous, no matter what. :D But it's true what you say, not every baby is gorgeous. Funky looking babies happen.

.:Kati:. August 30th, 2012 09:07 AM

His beautiful eyes and long eyelashes

kellysensei August 31st, 2012 06:51 PM

I love that he's so chubby because it's my milk and not an ounce of formula that made him that way! (DS1 was almost completely on formula by this point.)

HPnerd September 1st, 2012 06:54 AM

I love how she lets us know she's awake in the morning by saying "Hiya" and "Mama" and little squeals! :heart:

Her eyes, and roly arms and legs make me melt. She's perfect!

*krista* September 1st, 2012 11:51 AM

He is just a delight. He is very social and makes the cutest squeal when he laughs! And of course I think he is like the cutest thing ever. And he poops in the toilet. That really had my mom shocked when she came down last weekend.

Wait, did you say one thing? :p

justjaQ September 26th, 2012 12:50 AM

i love damon's skin. it just has this glow to it.

Lsnmommy2011 September 26th, 2012 11:06 AM

My baby boy is such a happy baby!! He smiles a lot and has started squealing when he laughs sometimes. It makes me smile til my cheeks hurt!!

Spyctre September 26th, 2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *krista* (Post 26477115)
He is just a delight. He is very social and makes the cutest squeal when he laughs! And of course I think he is like the cutest thing ever. And he poops in the toilet. That really had my mom shocked when she came down last weekend.

Wait, did you say one thing? :p

I put Winter on Alice's potty. It helps her to potty sometimes, less straining.

MissusF September 26th, 2012 05:57 PM

Claire is the happiest baby ever. She is just sooo happy all the time and extremely social. She has made my transition to motherhood so easy.

JTsquared September 27th, 2012 07:01 AM

I am repeating what some have already said, but Cooper is such a happy baby. But it wasn't always that way! He cried constantly during the first 3-4 months. But now he is always smiling, and he is such a social butterfly. He just loves people. People always tells us we got lucky, but if they only knew what the first few months were like...lol.