JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   September Roll Call!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2568297-september-roll-call.html)

Belita September 1st, 2012 09:25 AM

September Roll Call!!!!

This will be some of our last full months as a pregnant woman before we get to meet our little ones!!!

Name:
EDD:
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby?

TammyLynn1993 September 1st, 2012 09:29 AM

Re: September Roll Call!!!!

Name: Tammy
EDD: November 21st
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? I just have to get a few more things for her nursery and I'm done. The cribs being put up today:).

rhill4455 September 1st, 2012 09:52 AM

Name: Robin
EDD: Nov 25th (Induction date: Nov 19)
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? A lot but really nothing. If baby came today we would be fine. We wouldn't have all the baby luxuries but we would be fine!

KatherineD September 1st, 2012 09:57 AM

Name: Katherine
EDD: November 2
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Wash clothes & diapers, set up changing area, finish the floors (we ripped up NASTY carpet in our LR and DH is almost done laying the wood floors)

mollymalone September 1st, 2012 10:12 AM

Name: Angie

EDD: November 19

What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Soooo much! Nursery furniture will be here in about a week, but we haven't even painted the room yet. I'm holding out until our shower to see what other big items we still need to buy... but waiting that long (Sept 29th) makes me a little nervous!

BabyLove23 September 1st, 2012 10:14 AM

Name: Kim
EDD: 11/2
Everything. Lol! I'm sure it's not that bad, I just need to pull out the rest of the baby stuff to see what we have/need. I started packing a hospital bag, and am starting to work on baby sitters for when the big day arrives.

Think4Yourself September 1st, 2012 10:48 AM

Name: Sarah
EDD: Nov 28th
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Everything :/ Buy and install carseat, buy and set up changing table, buy rest of diaper/wipe stash, look over if we need any more clothes and wash everything we do have, deep clean the car, fix the blower on the car and get new snow tires.

yeaaaaah.

MomtoCarly&Sofia September 1st, 2012 10:49 AM

Name: Ashley
EDD: 11/25
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Still need to get the small stuff like baby wash, breast pads, stuff like that. Have to hang up some pictures and his name in his room. And give the car and the house a good cleaning. Oh and he needs more clothes, he doesn't have any where near enough yet.

kristap4 September 1st, 2012 10:58 AM

Name: Krista
EDD: 10/28
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? With all the scares I have had, I think I am pretty much ready... Just want to pick up more diapers and wipes, but we do already have a stash so we are pretty ready.

Leanne78 September 1st, 2012 11:07 AM

Name: Amber
EDD: 11/2
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? I need to get the car seat all cleaned up and get packed for the hospital. Probably need to pull out my Medela pump too and make sure everything still works and sterilize my small size bottles for storing milk etc. Aside from that though, I'm pretty much ready to go. I'm just using all the same stuff I had for Akadia. Newborn diapers are all washed and ready to go to. :)

BluEeyes September 1st, 2012 11:14 AM

Name- Allison
EDD- Nov 30th
We still need to get soo much done, but we will get there, just trying to catch up on a bunch of other things first, still need a crib car seat stroller, We have a basinet, lol that my dads g/f bought us, still need tons of cloths, gosh writing it out seems over whelming but i know we will get it all done (:

melaniek85 September 1st, 2012 11:23 AM

Name: Melanie
EDD: Nov 22
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Pretty much everything. We need a lot of clothes, diapers, wipes, furniture for the nursery...everything...

Nicole1481 September 1st, 2012 11:25 AM

Name:Nicole
EDD:Nov 27th
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Im like Robin, lots of stuff and nothing. If he came tomorrow I'd b fine; but ideally I have to wash, set up stuff, get some nursing bras, pack bags, charge cameras...

Lex&angels September 1st, 2012 11:51 AM

Name: Lex
EDD: nov 5
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby?

- buy a changing table & pad & diapers & diaper pail
- buy a baby bathtub
- wash, sort and put away all her clothes (and complete the collection, I'm sure there are clothes we still need to buy but don't realize since I haven't made an inventory yet)
- decorate the nursery
- declutter the house (though it would be fine if we don't do this, it's not that bad... I just know I'll not have as much time to do this after she comes)

Alaska Baby14 September 1st, 2012 11:56 AM

Name: jessica
EDD: nov 7
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Pretty much everything! I can't even do the registry yet cuz DF wants to do it with me.. If I went into labor today, we'd be in sooo much trouble!! Lol but hopefully that will change soon!!

GiaTortilla September 1st, 2012 12:01 PM

eek, kind of crazy to think I'll be meeting my princess next month! Can't wait :D

Name: Gianna (Gia)
EDD: October 28th
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? : need nursing bra/pads, baby socks, baby medicine.

MrsLucy September 1st, 2012 12:25 PM

Name: Lucy (MrsLucy)
EDD: November 5
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Bouncer, Nursing Bras, Chair Glider for me, Crib Bedding.. But I pretty much have washed everything and the things I need are not vital.. after 2 kids I think you feel more comfortable and less worried about things you need... I carry the milk so that is the most important..lol.

NorthTXMomof3 September 1st, 2012 12:41 PM

Greta
Nov 26
I am waiting on shower but I have pretty much everything except the pack and play.

Almondeyes September 1st, 2012 12:53 PM

Name: Cigdem Leyla
EDD: nov. 1 (c-section on oct. 24)
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Everything. Nothing is ready for her but we did start her nursery.

BlndGrl8 September 1st, 2012 12:57 PM

Name: Kristin
EDD: 11/13
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Everything!! He has tons of clothes and we have all of the big items. We aren't sure if we are moving or not, but if we stay here he will be in our room for the first 6 months or so anyway, so we can leave the office as is. If we move, then we will get the nursery all set up and painted. We own our home now, but it's 3 bedrooms and we want 4!!