JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Dropping in to say Hi! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2589657-dropping-to-say-hi.html)

Bella11356 October 28th, 2012 10:26 PM

Dropping in to say Hi!

Just wanted to stop in and hi! Im taking a break from the FB, alllll of it, because I have SO much school to do and it was distracting...most of ya'll know this already. But anyways, just wanted to check in! Holland was 9 months on saturday and shes been pretty cranky lately. Her top two teeth cut through this week so its been better. I uess two at a time is going to be the trend for us, but I cant complain.

I've gotten so much school done and I still have a little bit more, but than that it is, forever, in the terms of classes. I do student teaching in January. :) SO excited.

Here is a picture of Holland I took this morning, she was being so cute!
http://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...3e72cc018c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sorry if its kinda big.

Anyways I love you and miss you all! On a personal note, Claire! I'm sorry I didnt tell you I was taking a break and I miss your English arse! You were still in ICU when I left and I hope your doing better. And I told Bonnie to make sure she was eating and snacking and drinking water because it was what you would want me to tell her :) hope you four are doing fantastic!

HPnerd October 28th, 2012 10:51 PM

Re: Dropping in to say Hi!

WELL I NEVER!!!!! No wonder you didn't answer my message! Hmph! Nah I forgive you! :heart: But thank you! :heart: I had a hard few weeks of recovery in and out of hospital, but I'm on the mend!

Holland is just so precious! Those eyes kill me! :wub: Can you believe how big they are getting??

I'm glad you've gotten through so much work! I hope the rest of it goes well and I can't wait to see you back on FB!

Miss your American "***"! Well... there you go... only the British spelling works. lol

Bella11356 October 28th, 2012 11:26 PM

Yep I should be back on by the 1st of dec, that is my last deadline.

I know they are getting so big! But I love it...I mean I love holland as a baby, but I love how big she is getting and all the new stuff she is doing!

But yeah that is why I didnt answer your message. Danielle changed my password so I can not get on no matter what! Im done with school for the night so i'm on here and eating, than sleep. I still have a lot of work to do in the next three days. But i'll get it done and than this is it! I'm so glad you are doing well. I did NOT pray for you btw, just thought i should put that out there....lol ****.

I'm going to eat and crash out but message me on here if ya like, I will try to remember to check it!

sarah_19_nz October 28th, 2012 11:53 PM

HI!!!! Miss you around FB! Holland is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a good idea to get Danielle to change your password :) Facebook is my BIGGEST time waster, sometimes I think I need Sam to disable the Facebook URL so that I can only access it at certain times of the day.

Glad you guys are well.

Spyctre October 29th, 2012 01:57 PM

Good to see you. :) She is such a cutie!

Girl IS my name October 30th, 2012 07:39 AM

Oh! She's so precious!! December 1 is right around the corner. You're going to do great.

K8lyn October 30th, 2012 09:32 PM

She's so sweet, nice to see an update. Glad you're doing well :)

Bella11356 October 31st, 2012 11:31 PM

Well...i met my first deadline!!!!!

YAY!!!!

The next one should be cake compared to this last one!! I know ya'll dont understand the terms really but i have ten more task to do by dec 1...i just got done doing TWENTY.

These are the last ten task of my college...ever.

so excited. and on that happy note i share with you all some really cute pictures of a puppy and kitten who think they are sisters. Claire go get them for the girls, they are in england somewhere.

8 photos of a puppy and kitten who think they're sisters - Animal Tracks

daneeleigh November 1st, 2012 11:19 AM

I cannot WAIT to reveal the password too lol!

RandE November 1st, 2012 11:09 PM

:waves: hiii!! Miss you and Holland! :)

lovemylittlemiss November 2nd, 2012 02:21 PM

Miss you on facebook! She is such a doll! Good luck with the last bit of school you have!

Bella11356 November 4th, 2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daneeleigh (Post 26720408)
I cannot WAIT to reveal the password too lol!

OH MY GOD,

I dont even want to think of some of the things it could be...although i am totally ok with things like "chuckisthebiggestcheapassever" or "iwouldleavechuckfornickjonas"...

something along those lines

lmao

daneeleigh November 12th, 2012 12:36 AM

Think Vegas!!