JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   November Roll Call!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2591064-november-roll-call.html)

Leanne78 November 1st, 2012 02:43 PM

November Roll Call!!!

Here we are ladies! November finally!!!

Name:

For those still pregnant:
How are you holding out?

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction?

For the new mommies:
How it the little one doing?

Did anything about your delivery experience come as a surprise?

NewGurl November 1st, 2012 02:57 PM

Re: November Roll Call!!!

Name: Kelly/Newgurl

For the new mommies:
How it the little one doing? pretty good since he has come home. he has his bad days but for the most part he is pretty chill. as long as hes not wet he HATES wet diapers.

Did anything about your delivery experience come as a surprise? haha all of it but the amount of bleeding I had was the scariest surprise, how much the EPI helped me was a nice suprising. and that unexplainable pride/joy feeling when he came out well thats something I never would have belived was real.

FloridaTennesseeGirl November 1st, 2012 03:11 PM

Name: Stacey

How are you holding out? ok. She dropped a bit for now so its a bit easier.

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? He wants to do it on the 19th. That really doesnt work for me. So, maybe she will come on her own. Trying everything now.

MrsLucy November 1st, 2012 03:15 PM

Name: Lucy/MrsLucy

How is the little one doing? Good, already established breastfeeding and sleeping 3 hours at a time at night.

Did anything about your delivery experience come as a surprise? The fact that I went into labor so soon was a major surprise. The delivery itself didn't have any surprises.

Charise November 1st, 2012 03:16 PM

I'm doing okay...having annoying, slightly painful, contractions as I type though. Unfortunately, I don't think they're actually doing anything..

Due date is 18 days away, but they'll be inducing in 11 days if he's not already here. But with my hx, he should be here next week (last baby was at 38 weeks, I'll be 38 weeks with him on Monday).

KatherineD November 1st, 2012 03:18 PM

Name: Katherine

For the new mommies:
How it the little one doing? Going well, just tired! Taking everything in, since he is my last baby

Did anything about your delivery experience come as a surprise? How different yet the same it was with the girls. Also the strength of my epi and how I could feel things but no pain (such as him descending and a very muted ring of fire. I felt nothing with the girls).

Country928 November 1st, 2012 03:30 PM

Here we are ladies! November finally!!!

Name:Marisa/country928
How are you holding out?I lost my mucus plug today and have been having irregular contractions on and off since about 11:30 am.

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? 2 wks.

3kids3cats November 1st, 2012 03:34 PM

Name: Arwen/3kids3cats

How are you holding out? My back & pelvis are killing me & my feet are swollen. I have gestational hypertension which I really hope doesn't turn into pre-eclampsia. :(

My doctors will not let me go past 39 weeks with my blood pressures so she will here by Nov. 22 at the latest! Praying I go into labor on my own...I was 38 weeks 3/4 days with each of the other girls, so there is hope! I really don't want an induction.

mrs.wagner.10 November 1st, 2012 03:40 PM

How are you holding out? I am not holding out. I am the worlds biggest bit** right now, I am whiny and it is driving me insane. The fact that my body seems to be broken and not know how to get ready to have a baby also has my bummed. Im starting to wonder why I go and walk so much.

My Due Date is Nov 8 So 8 days, Induction will be around the 14th possibly Maybe the 22nd not 100% for sure on that. Ob said we would go into more detail at the next appointment.

BluEeyes November 1st, 2012 03:45 PM

Allison H
Holdin up very well 29 days to go getting very xcited n nervous

anhoyle November 1st, 2012 04:18 PM

How are you holding out? I'm doing alright, just want to meet my little one soon! I can't wait for Noah to be here!

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? 18 days till my due date!

~l~ November 1st, 2012 04:31 PM

Yay! Our month is here!! :party::excited::2thumbsup::claps:

Name: Alisha

How are you holding out? I am doing okay. Just hoping baby will make her entrance ASAP.

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? 9 days until I am due.

newserenity November 1st, 2012 05:56 PM

Name: Michelle

How are you holding out: I think I'm doing ok, some days are better than others. I'm getting a little antsy and I'm hoping he comes this weekend or early next week.

How much longer until your due date/induction: 9 days til my due date and I have a possible induction date available in one week, but hoping he comes on his own!

BabyLove23 November 1st, 2012 06:08 PM

Name - Kimberly

How it the little one doing? - Great! She is feeding well and sleeping beautifully!

Did anything about your delivery experience come as a surprise? - Well, the c-section was exactly the same as last time. Nothing different. However, my OB had a student in with him. So he was talking out everything he was doing to her at the same time. It was weird to know what they were doing, when the were doing it. Of course I could not feel or see a thing, but it was just weird!!

Oh and the hurricane. Really, that was not part of my plan, LOL!

mollymalone November 1st, 2012 06:12 PM

Name: Angie

How are you holding out?
Overall, pretty good. The SPD is getting more and more painful as she starts dropping. However, she's doing well, and my health is good, so if SPD and a hernia is my worst complaints, I'm happy.

Due date is the 19th, but I guess we're scheduling an induction when I go for my appointment on the 15th (if she doesn't come on her own before then). All I know is she'll be here before Thanksgiving.

MomtoCarly&Sofia November 1st, 2012 06:29 PM

Name: Ashley

How are you holding out? I'm ok. I'm getting very swollen from this pre-e, and as of this week haven't been able to sleep more than an hour at a time.

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? 24 days until my due date. But I won't make it that far, basically anytime after monday my doctor could decide to induce me. Only way she will let me stay pregnant is if my NST/BPP and blood pressure all look good Everytime I go in. Pretty sure I won't make it past 38 weeks.

LindsayGriff November 1st, 2012 06:32 PM

Name: Lindsay/LindsayGriff

I am holding up I guess. Due date is on the 7th, 6 more days to go but hoping to go sooner. I really just want to be done. We haven't talked about induction and will just cross that path if the time comes.

NorthTXMomof3 November 1st, 2012 06:45 PM

Greta

I'm holding in there.

2 weeks tomorrow till my scheduled csection. Just counting down the days.

white.house November 1st, 2012 06:59 PM

Kelli

How are you holding out? Pretty impatient and anxious :lol: Plus discomfort of the end of pregnancy! But happy that him and I are doing well!

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? 7 days til my scheduled C!! Next Friday! Woohoo!

Hopolka November 1st, 2012 07:05 PM

Name:
Hannah

How are you holding out?
Not too bad. Though I'm still anxious for it all to get here I know the longer she's in there the better. At this point I'm more anxious to see how labor is going to go more than how I'll handle being a new mommy.

17 days til our EDD! :)