JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   jan check in (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2612152-jan-check.html)

Christina(mommyof2) January 7th, 2013 06:18 AM

jan check in

Name-
LOs name-
LOs Age0
How is your LO-
How are you?

Cassie.S January 7th, 2013 07:25 AM

Re: jan check in

Name- Cassie
LOs name- Sophia
LOs Age- 3.5 weeks
How is your LO- She's such a sweetie and is a really happy baby for the most part!
How are you? A little exhausted but doing great

Dhartanya January 7th, 2013 07:52 AM

Name- Meghan
LOs name- Rilynn Grace
LOs Age - Just over 3 weeks
How is your LO- Pretty good! So far a pretty good baby.
How are you? I'm doing good. Cept for some anxiety.

gardenbelle January 7th, 2013 07:52 AM

Name- Mary
LOs name- James
LOs Age0 One month
How is your LO- Easy baby
How are you? Tired

MarlowesMum January 7th, 2013 08:09 AM

I'm Maggie (hey...remember me?).
My little one's name is Willamina, and she celebrated her 1 month birthday yesterday! (Such a big girl already.) She's gorgeous, and is a pretty easy baby all things considered - she's still not a very consistent nurser which leads me to...
How am I doing? Okay. sometimes I feel like my body is falling apart. I am fighting my first clogged milk duct, which is a persistent little bugger, and due I'm sure to Willa's sporadic nursing. This is compounded by the fact that I always feel physically sick with a clogged duct...yuck. I'm working it out, but I also am having problems with my stupid rectum. (Rectum? **** near killed him! Sorry...couldn't resist.) I get having hemmorhoids during pregnancy, and even post delivery - but man it's now 5 weeks later...why NOW?!!! Stupid body. On the good side, I'm rested enough and definitely enjoying this newborn stage much more this time around.

rlh27 January 7th, 2013 09:35 AM

Name- Lucy

LOs name- Caleb

LOs Age- 4 weeks tomorrow! Dang, how come the last 4 weeks of pregnancy were so slow, but these 4 weeks have just flown?

How is your LO- He's great! He has his cranky moments, but overall he's a pretty content baby :) I love him so much.

How are you? Feeling pretty much back to normal. Hemorrhoids and constipation are my only real complaints. :rolleyes:

bug, boo, n boogers mom January 7th, 2013 09:58 AM

Name- Jenn

LOs name- Kenzie

LOs Age- 1 month 1 week

How is your LO- Pretty content for the most part. She has her days

How are you? Add me to the hemroid (sp) club. Doing ok now, just a little tired.

Wishinfor2ndblessing January 7th, 2013 10:22 AM

Name- Raina
LOs name- Sophia
LOs Age- 9 Weeks
How is your LO- happy as can be
How are you? Tired but good. Not looking forward to going back to work in 2 weeks :(

lilemma86 January 7th, 2013 10:41 AM

Name- Amelia
LOs name- Emma
LOs Age0 3weeks 4 days
How is your LO- she is pretty good. We have had two crying fits at night and she loves to be next to you all day. I cannot believe how fast she's growing it kinda makes me sad :sigh:
How are you? Recovery has been great! I am still just hanging around the house cuz flu season has been so bad here I really want to keep her away from people

jamiemama90 January 7th, 2013 01:10 PM

Name? Jamie

LOs name? Everleigh

How is your LO? Great! Nursing well, sleeping well, and happy all around!

How are you? Good. Is it normal to always be scared she is gonna die somehow? Lol its not causing super bad anxiety or anything, but I always make sure she is still breathing and such. My milk is doing great, I'm healing well and my one roid is gone. It wasn't very bad at all.

** Tay ** January 7th, 2013 01:13 PM

Name- tara
LOs name- Blake
LOs Age- A month in three days
How is your LO- Very good - easy happy baby... such a sweet snuggler
How are you? Very good - feeling pretty much back to normal most of the time! Few tired days here and there, but overall, great!

Punky.Brew January 7th, 2013 06:09 PM

Name- Christina
LOs name- Carragh
LOs Age- 3 weeks!
How is your LO- she's great! Even tempered, a great sleeper and a great eater. At 2 weeks she was up 5 ozs and 2.5 inches from birth stats.
How are you? Great! Though tired, and for some reason we keep getting sick. Healing well from 5th c/s and back to doing all my normal activities.

Becky_78 January 7th, 2013 07:07 PM

Name- Becky
LOs name- Tyler
LOs Age- 3.5 weeks
How is your LO- Very mellow & snugly
How are you? tired but good

Blcooper32 January 7th, 2013 08:22 PM

Name-Barbara
Los name-grayson and lorelei
LOs Age0 11 weeks...:( way to fast
How is your LOthey have been having lots of issues getting sick and their formula making them fussy but when they feel ok the are great
-How are you?completely exhausted and at my witts end. Nothing could have prepared me for twins...

BlueJayBaby January 8th, 2013 03:45 AM

Name- Shawna
LOs name- Mikaela
LOs Age- almost 6 weeks
How is your LO- pretty gassy but otherwise good. Loves to snuggle mom.
How are you? tired but good

*treefrog* January 8th, 2013 07:50 AM

Name- Chris
LOs name- Chase
LOs Age- 2.5 weeks
How is your LO- Great...we all love him to bits, he's a sweetie :)
How are you? A little tired...Still working on my time management and getting used to no sleep again!

BrooklynBump January 8th, 2013 10:48 AM

Agatha
9 days old
A very patient baby while her inept parents learn their way.
Between the problems im having breastfeeding, recovering from my tear, the hormones causing me to cry constantly, sore nips and not sleeping, I feel pretty crappy most of the time. I'm so happy she is healthy and beautiful and a good baby so I know I should be overjoyed but its a big adjustment. Rationally I know this time will fly and I need to enjoy it but its easier said than done.

taatie10 January 8th, 2013 11:06 AM

Name- Katie
LOs name- Samantha
LOs Age- 4 Weeks
How is your LO- She's sick right now. Got some cold or something. Other than that she is doing better, her reflux and fussiness have gotten a lot better most days.
How are you? Good. Started back on my treadmill yesterday. And my scale today says I'm down 3lbs from last week. Thats one thing I will miss sine stopped BF.

caajje6 January 8th, 2013 12:10 PM

Name- Wendy

LOs name- Nicholas

LOs Age- 1 month today

How is your LO- He is good. He is mostly a happy baby and a good sleeper. He has his fussy moments of course, but overall I can't complain too much.

How are you? I am feeling back to normal. I ordered new running shoes that are coming tomorrow so I can start running again.

dibbers January 8th, 2013 01:28 PM

Name- Sophie
LOs name- Mya
LOs Age - 10 days
How is your LO- Shes good, went from 7lb 3oz to 6lb 12 but nearly back up to birth weight. Sleeps ok but a lazy feeder.
How are you? Back in my pre pregnacy jeans!!! :D My stitches have come apart and i have been tearful about this but getting looked at tomorrow.