JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   February Roll Call!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2621824-february-roll-call.html)

Leanne78 February 4th, 2013 09:09 AM

February Roll Call!!!

Who is still with us?

Name:

Little One's Name:

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage?

Baby's latest milestone?

MomtoCarly&Sofia February 4th, 2013 10:09 AM

Re: February Roll Call!!!

Name: Ashley

Little One's Name: Logan

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage?I'll miss Everything! Logan was such a good newborn, couldn't have asked for a better baby! I still don't want another baby, but I will still miss it all.

Baby's latest milestone? Hm, I don't know nothing really new. He's Been rolling over and smiling for a long time now. He does sleep longer stretches now, we usually get one 5-6 hours stretch a night now.

rhill4455 February 4th, 2013 10:40 AM

Name: Robin

Little One's Name: Victoria

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I will miss absolutly NOTHING!! I hate new borns! I start liking babies around 4-5 months old.

Baby's latest milestone? Nothing really. She is starting to figure out her hands. If she is fussing because she is tired and you put her bunny down next to her she will grab his ear and be perfectly content. Something about holding something calms her.

Hopolka February 4th, 2013 11:14 AM

Who is still with us?

Name: Hannah

Little One's Name: Annalise Marie

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I'm going to miss her snuggles, the ones where she can't fight to get away from you and just lies there. I'm not going to miss the crying for no reason fits.

Baby's latest milestone? The "mini push up" and scooting around on all fours like an inchworm.

melaniek85 February 4th, 2013 11:38 AM

Who is still with us?

Name: Melanie

Little One's Name: Frankie

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I'm going to miss a lot of it. Mostly the cuddles, it's so awesome.

Baby's latest milestone? He's been able to hold his head up somewhat since birth but now he holds it up really high and looks all around while on his belly. He can also roll over now, from belly to back, he won't always do it but he is able too. Still talking up a storm, makes eye contact, tracks with his eyes, looks for where noises come from, looks for DH/me when we leave a room, doing little laughs, smiles socially at everyone who talks to him. He has also been trying to sit up, he isn't strong enough but he really tries. Oh and stands when being held, will pull self into stand position when his hands are held. He's learned a lot this month lol

Kaniscooo February 4th, 2013 11:38 AM

Name: Kaley

Little One's Name: Avery

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? Idk, she's been sleeping through the night for a long time, she's never been particularly fussy? I am going to miss how teeny tiny she is and all the cuddling. She's already so ready to get up and go I can tell she's not going to be one to just let me cuddle her all the time lol.

Baby's latest milestone? When I ask her if she wants to get up she tries to sit up! She also walks when we hold her again, that newborn reflex went away but she tries now. Andd belly laughs! The sitting up amazed me, I had to go show everyone lol. I was pretty excited :)

SarahxSyanide February 4th, 2013 03:21 PM

Name:Sarah

Little One's Name:Genevive

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage?
I'm going to miss all the 'first times' When she realizes she has fingers and such.
I'm not going to miss how much she vomits and spits up.

Baby's latest milestone?
Almost rolling from back to tummy.

Belita February 4th, 2013 05:46 PM

Who is still with us?

Name: Robyn

Little One's Name: Sean

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? Everything! Sean is an amazing baby. He's always been a great sleeper, too (although lately he's at the awkward hates being swaddled but jolts himself awake with the Moro reflex when not swaddled).

Baby's latest milestone? He's started true giggles. :wub:

TVH February 5th, 2013 06:07 AM

Who is still with us?

Name: Trishka

Little One's Name: Christie

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? The tiny, sweet, snugly stage. She was 6 1/2 pounds so just a tiny little thing and she didn't want to sleep anywhere but my arms. I also love how everything is a new discovery.

Baby's latest milestone? Rolling over easily. She has been rolling for a couple weeks but she figured out the mechanics of it last week.

Pixie February 5th, 2013 02:59 PM

Name: Carrie

Little One's Name: Emma

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I'm going to miss how small she is. I saw a lady holding a tiny newborn at a restaurant today and already Emma is so much bigger than that! I am not going to miss all the crying..

Baby's latest milestone? She laughed when I was singing to her this morning. :heart:

JNIEVES February 6th, 2013 07:59 AM

Name: Jessica

Little One's Name: Arianna

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I'll miss how just the sound of my voice can quiet her when she gets upset.

Baby's latest milestone? starting to giggle. I have to work really hard for it, but its totally worth it. Also she is starting to grab things.

fancypants27 February 6th, 2013 08:46 AM

Name: Sondra

Little One's Name: Noah

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? How small he was

Baby's latest milestone? Inch worming along the floor... does that count?

-Brandy- February 6th, 2013 10:26 AM

Who is still with us?

Name: Brandy

Little One's Name: Juliet

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? Going to miss how easy she is to put to bed- no fighting or having to be laid back down multiple times; she just stays where she is put and sleeps! I will not miss all of the spitting up- I feel like I am always wearing spit up. I just want to not smell like formula for once :D

Baby's latest milestone? She is talking/cooing up a storm lately. Her favorite thing to talk to- the fan/light in our living room. Whether it is on or off she jabbers to it non stop. She has also started noticing the dogs and smiles really big when our boxer gets real close and will lick her (followed by mommy cleaning it off lol). She isn't a fan of tummy time and hasn't rolled over yet but I am trying to put her on her tummy multiple times a day to encourage it. She loves standing with assistance and sitting up on the floor. She sits pretty well with minimal assistance.

mollymalone February 6th, 2013 10:31 AM

Name: Angie

Little One's Name: Chava

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I already miss when she would draw her little legs up, and be this tiny little ball sleeping on my chest. Now she likes to stretch out.

Baby's latest milestone? batting at things in her play yard. Today she managed to grab some rings, but I'm not sure if it was a fluke or not!

TammyLynn1993 February 6th, 2013 09:06 PM

Name: Tammy

Little One's Name: Isabella Renee

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage?: How little she was, the cuddling and im not going to miss all the trouble i've had with figuring out what was wrong with her before we knew she had silent reflux.

Baby's latest milestone? She truly giggles now, grabs at things, and starting to learn to roll...she hates being on her tummy and it's so hard.

Enceinte2012 February 7th, 2013 07:28 AM

Name: Meghann

Little One's Name: Addyson

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? Newborn snuggles - they are the BEST!

Baby's latest milestone? Belly laughs! Like truly awesome, hearty laughter. I love it :) She also is getting better hand control with grabbing and holding on to things - like my hair! ;)

Derby Girl February 7th, 2013 10:31 AM

Name: Selena - Derby Girl

Little One's Name: Abigail Sophia

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? How they tuck up their bodies, especially when being pulled out of a carseat!

Baby's latest milestone? Nothing new, lots of smiles and laughs though!

alybr February 7th, 2013 08:50 PM

Who is still with us?

Name: Brandy

Little One's Name: Madisyn

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I will miss being home on leave... The very tiny little clothes... the new feeling of having a new baby at home.... the snuggles... but i will not miss when they can't enterain themselves at all... especially when you have a very needy baby....
Baby's latest milestone? Laughing!! :)

KatherineD February 8th, 2013 05:43 AM

Name: Katherine

Little One's Name: William

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I'm going to miss how tiny he is and the fact that he's my last baby. I'm not going to miss all the night wakings (gosh I wish those would stop soon, lol!)

Baby's latest milestone? He started laughing. It's the cutest thing ever!

kristiemarie518 February 10th, 2013 07:46 AM

Who is still with us?

Name: kristie

Little One's Name: Isabel

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? Not miss the flopping around....I love sturdy babies. Miss just her being so tiny and sweet.

Baby's latest milestone? Talking and trying to sit up. She doesn't try to roll yet but she pulls her shoulders off the floor and tries to sit up.