JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Stepping Down (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2630720-stepping-down.html)

Cassie.S March 1st, 2013 10:42 AM

Stepping Down

Hi ladies! I just wanted to let you know I've decided to step down as co-host of this board. I don't plan on leaving and will still post and keep the ADITL and photo challenge threads going, but I'm just not putting as much time into keeping things moving as I once was and I want to give someone else the opportunity if they'd like.

rlh27 March 1st, 2013 12:07 PM

Re: Stepping Down

That makes me sad, but I understand :( You've done a great job as host, Cassie! I greatly appreciate all your hard work, and I know everyone else does too.

Facebook has killed our board :(

*treefrog* March 1st, 2013 12:36 PM

Thank you for all you've done Cassie :) You've been a wonderful host!

mlc52811 March 1st, 2013 01:19 PM

you've done such a wonderful job! now we are all so close and I'd say it is at least partially because you kept our board going so well!

Cassie.S March 1st, 2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlh27 (Post 27150845)
That makes me sad, but I understand :( You've done a great job as host, Cassie! I greatly appreciate all your hard work, and I know everyone else does too.

Facebook has killed our board :(

I know, I hate that it happened but I think it was inevitable. It's just so convenient for those using their phones. Especially to get through those middle of the night feedings. I do like this forum format better, though. Things get pushed down and lost so easily on FB.

Oh and thank you all! I really did enjoy hosting the DDC! :)

Blcooper32 March 1st, 2013 01:35 PM

Thanks for all your hard work :)

bug, boo, n boogers mom March 1st, 2013 04:14 PM

You did a great job!!

gardenbelle March 1st, 2013 09:38 PM

This makes me so sad, Cassie. :( You are right, the FB group killed the board, what a bummer. FWIW, I like the format on here so much better too; I feel like I can't keep up with the threads before they disappear into the FB abyss so I miss out on a lot. I'm going with the flow because above all the format stuff, I just want to keep talking with you all, but yeah, I wish we never went to FB in the first place.
You did a fantastic job being our host and I'm sorry that your host position was made redundant. Maybe you and Daffney can co-host the FB group? That would have my vote! :)
Hugs. :dothug:

Shades of Grey March 3rd, 2013 11:58 AM

You have been great! Maybe once we are getting more sleep and get passed the middle of the night feedings, things will pick up more here? I know that I use fb to keep myself awake at 3 or 4 am but once things are more regulated Ill be on jm more.

MarlowesMum March 4th, 2013 09:09 AM

Thank you so much for the time and energy that you put into our board, Cassie! You truly did a tremendous job. This was my first time around on JM so I have nothing to compare it to, but I know that there was NO WAY I could ever have put in the time and energy you did, so I have mad respect for your hosting abilities...

I hope you know how much we all appreciate you!

BeckyBozeman March 4th, 2013 12:00 PM

I just want to echo what everyone else is saying and add my thanks! You really did a great job and it made this such a pleasant experience!

Cassie.S March 4th, 2013 01:23 PM

Thank you all! :wub:

Gripstress March 4th, 2013 06:26 PM

Thank you Cassie! I have been on a few boards now and you have done the best, by far! I understand you stepping down and really appreciate all that you have done for us. You've helped us get to know each other and kept the peace too. ((hugs))

Crystallee March 5th, 2013 09:28 PM

You shall be sorely missed as host! Hope you don't go anywhere!

burnbot March 7th, 2013 08:52 AM

Awe! So sad! Thanks for everything you have done Cassie!! This board is really great and we have had some really fun events! My SIL is in the September 2012 playroom and she is always saying how jealous she is of our group. She says "my group just sucks. We never do anything fun." I have to say that you were the cause of most of our fun! We will miss you as host. Don't go anywhere!

daffneyc March 14th, 2013 06:08 PM

I get it, but I'm sad. You did SUCH an awesome job and made this board what it is.

rucca1002 March 27th, 2013 07:59 PM

I am sorry to hear this Cassie! You did such a fantastic job! Thank you for all that you did!