JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Monday Moans and Groans (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2631435-monday-moans-and-groans.html)

Leanne78 March 4th, 2013 06:22 AM

Monday Moans and Groans

Mine is that my house is just never clean. It needs way more deep cleaning and decluttering than I have time to deal with. I just want it all clean at once and I want closets that I can open the door without things falling out on me!

MomtoCarly&Sofia March 4th, 2013 10:11 AM

Re: Monday Moans and Groans

Mine is the preschool registration and screening hell I went through this morning. We got there 30 minutes early and were number 5. We didn't leave there until 3 hours later. So ridiculous. Then they tell me that my kid who jumps and speaks in full sentences at home needs an evaluation because she wouldn't do those things for them. Well no ****, she just met you 10 minutes ago, you're a complete stranger obviously she's not going to cooperate.

Oh and I only got 1.5 hours of broken sleep last night because logan is having major sleep regression lately,

rhill4455 March 4th, 2013 12:01 PM

My house is never clean either. I have hit the point where it doesn't bother me like it used to. I would rather my house be messy than my kids not get the attention they deserve. Besides my son just started preschool 3 days a week for 4 hours. I will start using that time to clean since it will be just me and the baby.

Sometimes people who work at preschool or any sort of school setting amaze me. My son just started preschool. The first day of preschool he had an accident. I had one of the teachers ask me if my son was really potty trained then proceed to tell me that I can not bring my child to thier facility for them to potty train my son. He is 3 years old, has NEVER been away from mommy. You really think this huge change would not affect him what so ever. Oh no, he had one accident and I got a lecture on being a bad mother! Sorry you had such a rough time registering your daughter in preschool. Some kids it an take hours for them to warm up to some one. You would think they would know that better than any one else!!

My moans and groans for the day are that I am tired. The 4 month sleep regression phase I think is approaching. The last few nights ave been rough!!

Belita March 4th, 2013 01:50 PM

Teething baby and found out this weekend my mom is on hospice and we're thinking it's a matter of weeks.

I hate when bad teachers give us good ones a bad rap. We just finished the 4 month sleep regression here. Thank goodness that's done!

Leanne78 March 7th, 2013 07:47 AM

Robyn - I'm so sorry about your mom. I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. (((Hugs)))

Belita March 7th, 2013 04:21 PM

Thanks. :) It still sucks, even though it was expected.