JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Cabin Fever (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2638532-cabin-fever.html)

Leanne78 March 28th, 2013 07:18 AM

Cabin Fever

How is everyone's weather? I am DYING for Spring. It is supposed to be warming up here a little this next week. I just want to open every window in the house and clean. I feel like everything has gone to pot since having the baby and I think the warmer weather will pull me out this winter slump. I went shopping for sandals and clothes for Summer the other day and that helped a little too. ;)

melaniek85 March 28th, 2013 08:08 AM

Re: Cabin Fever

I am so ready for warm weather. I'm dying to get out of the house and go on long daily walks. I want to take Frankie to the park. It needs to get warm now, I'm sick of this cold weather.

Belita March 28th, 2013 09:40 AM

I'm ready for spring, too. It was nice to go to FL last week. My house is driving me nuts and is in dire need of a deep cleaning!

JNIEVES March 28th, 2013 12:23 PM

Same here. So sick of this awful weather. I'm so looking forward to taking the baby & dog for walks. As well as being able to get the house cleaned and getting my garden done...

alybr March 28th, 2013 03:44 PM

Weather is crap! I've had cabin fever for awhile, cannot wait until it warms up! and doesn't help it's the end of march and we've had maybe 1 decent day...:( We usually have at least a few a few nice days in march except for this year!

Hopolka March 29th, 2013 09:39 AM

45 and partly sunny here today. Supposed to be warming up gradually these next couple weeks and by god am I ready for it! I'm with you Amber, my house is in need of a deep cleaning and the first day its even remotely warm I'm opening everything up and breaking out the heavy duty cleaner. I just always seem to be in a much, much better mood when its nice out. And I can't wait to drag the exersaucer or a blanket around the yard for Annalise to play on while I garden. :D

Leanne78 April 2nd, 2013 12:52 PM

Same here Hannah! A nice sunny warm day does wonders for my mood. I'll be totally psyched to open windows and clean. Right now, I'd rather crawl through broken glass.

Cocoa Sashimi April 2nd, 2013 05:01 PM

The weather is warming here. Friday is going to be 68 and sunny. The weekend will be rainy. :( So ready for consistently nice weather.

LoveBeingMrsA April 2nd, 2013 07:44 PM

Weather here has not been the greatest. It's been warming up somewhat, but nothing consistent. Much like a lot of you, I'm ready to deep clean my house with the windows open!

mollymalone April 2nd, 2013 07:59 PM

We've gotten a couple of days that made me hopeful, but nothing consistent. Today, it was 42... supposed to be in the 20s again tonight. But they say we'll be flirting with 60 by the weekend!!