JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Wednesday Whines and Wahoos! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2640168-wednesday-whines-and-wahoos.html)

Leanne78 April 3rd, 2013 07:50 AM

Wednesday Whines and Wahoos!

Whine - I have to go back to the dentist again today for the rest of my dental work. Long dramatic sigh...

Wahoo - Akadia has gotten into the habit of asking for a kiss before I leave her with my mom in the mornings. Something about her running up to me and saying "kiss, kiss" just brightens my day.

3kids3cats April 3rd, 2013 07:54 AM

Re: Wednesday Whines and Wahoos!

Whine- So.Exhausted. Both of my older 2 girls have been sick with fevers. I've been cleaning everything constantly to try and keep baby healthy. Of course they just want me to hold them, but I really can't. Poor kiddos.

Wahoo- The sun is shining today! That's all I've got for today. :P

Leanne78 April 3rd, 2013 07:57 AM

Poor girls! :( Seems to be a lot of that going around.

3kids3cats April 3rd, 2013 07:59 AM

We've been fortunate with no major illnesses this Winter (while everyone else around has been sick). But our luck couldn't last forever. I'll be glad when it warms up for good!

melaniek85 April 3rd, 2013 08:54 AM

Whine- Tired, like usual. I don't have too much to complain about today.

Wahoo- Frankie is learning so much and it's so fun to watch. He's mostly in good moods now. After a few days of only sleeping a few hours and night, he's back to 10 hour night (my insomnia is back, so I'm still getting the few hours).

TVH April 3rd, 2013 09:46 AM

Whine - I am so overloaded with stuff to do that I'm having trouble figuring out where to start.

Wahoo - We seem to be resolving our sleep issues. The new pattern still involves a night time feeding but I'm ok with one, if she sleeps in after that :)

rhill4455 April 3rd, 2013 01:40 PM

Whine: Connor woke up crying for me 5 times last night. each time it was something else he needed...his water bottle filled, his big captian america, his small captain america....He is 3 and usually sleeps all night with out a peep. Except for last night. Out of all nights for him to do this he had to do it the one night that Victoria slept awesome! She slept from 7pm until 5:30am. I could have had a great night of sleep if it wasn't for him waking a billion times.

Wahoo: Victoria seems like she is feeling better. She is acting like her normal happy self, no longer vomiting. The only thing is she hasn't gotten her appetite back yet. She still is only taking 3 oz each bottle. Not too worried since she is having wet diapers still. Hopefully the worst is behind us.

Cocoa Sashimi April 3rd, 2013 07:57 PM

Whine: I hate that the traveling art teacher needs to use my room during my plan time due to state testing. Same students who don't cross any lines with me during science are out of control. Hard to grade papers in chaos.

Woohoo: The weather this week is gorgeous.

Leanne78 April 4th, 2013 10:52 AM

Glad Victoria is feeling better Robin!