JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Luuurkers old members, anybody out there? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2649817-luuurkers-old-members-anybody-out-there.html)

Crystallee May 11th, 2013 10:00 AM

Luuurkers old members, anybody out there?

Come check in here! Who are you? Have kiddos, what are their names and ages? What have you been up to?

CrystalBlue May 13th, 2013 03:48 PM

Re: Luuurkers old members, anybody out there?

I'm here occasionally but never was a big poster. Kiddos are growing like crazy! :) Chase decided that Mother's day was the perfect day to learn how to hold his own bottle. :)

beamermarie May 14th, 2013 05:40 AM

I'm always lurking because I have a January baby girl, Zoey. Your forum is a bit slow though!

BrooklynBump May 14th, 2013 01:41 PM

I check every few days but only comment when I have something worthwhile to say. Im not a lurker :)

Nervous Newbie May 14th, 2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamermarie (Post 27362512)
I'm always lurking because I have a January baby girl, Zoey. Your forum is a bit slow though!

We have a facebook group that most of us are on since easier to log on there from phones. If you would like to join us over there you are more than welcome.

Blcooper32 May 14th, 2013 04:05 PM

I don't always have a chance to log on and its so slow i often forget.

mlc52811 May 14th, 2013 05:33 PM

We are a bit slow, but old members, come back! We have a very VERY active facebook group!

melaniek85 May 21st, 2013 01:38 PM

Hi! I'm a member of the Nov 2012 PR but I lurk here sometimes. My son was born on the 28th of Nov, so one of the younger babies in our PR. So, some of the Dec are closer to his age.

Crystallee May 22nd, 2013 07:58 AM

Hi Melanie! Emmalyn was born on the 20th a little over a month early so our kiddos are close in age! Welcome :)

melaniek85 May 22nd, 2013 10:04 AM

Thank you :)

Nervous Newbie May 22nd, 2013 01:28 PM

Melanie I lurk over in Nov PR cause mine was born 11/26 welcome!

melaniek85 May 23rd, 2013 05:20 AM

Thanks for the welcome ladies!

Wishinfor2ndblessing May 23rd, 2013 02:06 PM

I check in occasionally but comment when I really need to say something... other than that we are all pretty active on the FB group..... so not a lurker..... :giggle:

Melaine my baby was born 11/02 (5 weeks early) So I lurk in the Nov playgroup often.....

Welcome :rundance:

nina9809 May 24th, 2013 10:01 PM

I am going to be back in action once back at work (Thursday next week). I have enjoyed having 6 months off with my LO. Loving every moment.

taatie10 May 25th, 2013 10:13 AM

I still check in now & then. Spend most time on FB.
Samantha Bailey is 5 1/2 months old now. She is growing way too fast. She is rolling all over the place and scooting on her back. Has 2 teeth on the bottom now. Still hasnt got the sitting up thing. She can with help or without help for 15 seconds maybe. At 4 mos appt she was 24 inches, grown 6in since birth. Earlier this week when I weighed her she was 15lbs.

gardenbelle May 25th, 2013 10:27 AM

I rarely check into the JM site these days since the FB is where everyone is at so does that mean I'm a lurker now? Boo! :)

ash29nc May 25th, 2013 04:30 PM

i rarely get on jm cuz fb is so active bellas doing great growing like a weed she will be 6 mos on the 29 th

LilHerndon May 26th, 2013 07:39 PM

I was a member of this PR for a VERY short while before I had a mc in April of last year. Oddly enough though, I got pregnant the month after my mc and despite my due date being January 19th I had my son on December 30th, so technically I was a member, then not a member, then could be a member again lol!

I lurk in here every now and then but spend most of my time on the January PR. :)

Gripstress May 27th, 2013 12:28 AM

How cool is that Lindsay! It was destiny to be in this group hehe Parker is adorable!

blessedmom080911 September 3rd, 2013 10:33 AM

I was a member back in the beginning of our pregnancies! We don't have a good internet connection so I'm lurk but don't post much. JM isn't phone friendly so I don't get a chance to even lurk as much as I'd like. My Dec baby is 8.5 months old! She's growing like a weed!! I'd love to join the facebook group, if that's okay. Search my name Laura Napier..message me if you friend me to add me to the group! Thanks! I'd love to see pics of all the babies!