JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Moms of December Boys chat thread! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2653433-moms-december-boys-chat-thread.html)

Crystallee May 25th, 2013 10:32 AM

Moms of December Boys chat thread!

Ready and post! Beat those(us) December girl mommies

rlh27 May 25th, 2013 12:12 PM

Re: Moms of December Boys chat thread!

I'll start with a very boy related question...

has LO found his little boy part yet? Does he like playing with it?

Caleb is a big fan of his boy part, he places with it during many diaper changes and during bath time, lol.

Blcooper32 May 25th, 2013 01:27 PM

Grayson has only tried once but he isn't really that grabby at all.

Danielle226 May 25th, 2013 06:19 PM

He tries to grab it some during diaper changes, but I usually try to prevent it.

rlh27 May 26th, 2013 03:02 PM

where do ya'll buy clothes for baby? I've had a hard time with summer clothes because rompers are either too short or long enough but baggy. I finally found some shorts at Kolhs and Walmart put out baby boy shorts a few weeks ago.

Nervous Newbie May 28th, 2013 09:21 AM

Kohls is probably my favorite. That and Old Navy and of course 1-800- NANA always has good deals.

nina9809 May 28th, 2013 09:25 PM

I got all our clothes for free and now I met another local Mum with a two year old - so she is handing me down everything I could ever need!!
Haven has not found is manly bit yet!

rlh27 May 29th, 2013 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nina9809 (Post 27402363)
I got all our clothes for free and now I met another local Mum with a two year old - so she is handing me down everything I could ever need!

That's awesome!

Blcooper32 May 29th, 2013 07:55 AM

I also have a friend that has been handing down clothes for Grayson. I have bought a few thing at local consignment shops and target usually has some cute stuff.

What is Los favorite thing to play with?

rlh27 May 29th, 2013 08:41 AM

Caleb has a little firefly with crinkly wings that attaches to links that he loves. It'll keep him occupied for a good 15 minutes. :) I don't know what it is about it because he has similar toys that he isn't interested in. He loves being read to. It's so sweet having him sit on my lap either looking at the book or looking at my face as I read. Those moments together are my favorite <3

Blcooper32 May 29th, 2013 11:56 AM

Lol Grayson just wants to eat the books or anything else he can get in his mouth. He doesn't really play with toys but loves blankets. He won't sleep without one next to his face.

nineonefive May 29th, 2013 01:26 PM

Hi everyone, posting after a long time but have always been a lurker. Zain loves to play with his firefly as well, it's his favorite toy. He sometimes reaches for his man bits during diaper changes but not all the time. I usually stop him

rlh27 May 31st, 2013 06:26 AM

what about accessories? Do you have any hats, ties, etc. for your little guy? I think I'm going to pick Caleb up some little sun hats soon. He'll be going "fishing" with his Grandpa in a few weeks :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nineonefive (Post 27404646)
Hi everyone, posting after a long time but have always been a lurker. Zain loves to play with his firefly as well, it's his favorite toy. He sometimes reaches for his man bits during diaper changes but not all the time. I usually stop him

I love the name Zain! I'd like to use it for a middle name if I get another boy :)

Blcooper32 May 31st, 2013 10:18 AM

Not really any accessories he has a tie for when he is a little older but he won't keep hats on more them a minute lol

Shades of Grey June 1st, 2013 09:50 AM

I got a ton of clothes handed down to me for Truett. I like Ross for clothes for him. They always have Carters stuff cheap. Thats my favorite brand for my long skinny baby =)

nineonefive June 3rd, 2013 07:21 PM

Thanks rlh27!! We love accessories, I have a hat for everyday of the week it seems like. I just recently bought him the cutest little fedora, but we also have a little gentlemans hat, and a few baseballs hats and some caps.

Shades of Grey June 4th, 2013 01:24 PM

I want to get him a fedora so bad!!!