JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Personalities (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2658781-personalities.html)

Spyctre June 15th, 2013 12:03 PM

Personalities

What kind of personality does your little one have? How do they act towards other children or people?

sarah_19_nz June 17th, 2013 03:44 PM

Re: Personalities

Lucy is a feisty wee one at home, she can hold her ground with her big sister. Loves to say NO and MINE. Will hit her sister if she is annoying her! haha She is extremely reserved when unfamiliar adults speak to her, she buries her head in me, grips onto me and sometimes cries if they try to talk to her. sigh...

Blue-Jay June 18th, 2013 08:44 AM

Robby is a huge ham. Whenever we go out, he is like, "Can everyone in here see me?? Don't you think I'm the cutest thing ever?!" The other day, we went to the airport to pick up his dad and he spent 10 minutes trying to play peek-a-boo with a woman who refused to look at him, lol. When she got up and walked away, he cried. Several times I've seen him contort himself to try to make eye contact with a kid his age who was more interested in a toy than in him.

He's a real go-getter, and I'm glad to know he has leadership skills and scared out of my mind that he will be a terror in school....

Spyctre June 18th, 2013 03:12 PM

Winter knows no stranger if she's been around them for more than 5 minutes. lol She's very outgoing and loud. So interactive!

Girl IS my name June 19th, 2013 08:45 AM

Aubree is pretty much a ham once she gets to know someone. She's feisty at home and totally owns the place. She's pretty reserved around men for some reason. I dunno why. She'll go to women all day long, but men, unless it's my BF she doesn't care too much for.

RandE July 26th, 2013 09:14 PM

Rhydian is a pain in the butt. haha. He is very independant and willful. He throws HUGE fits if he doesn't get his way. IE if he decides to run away from me and I have to bring him back etc. etc. lol

I love him dearly though. He completes my life. <3

It takes him a little while to warm up to strangers. But if they have food or a cell phone they will be his new bff. He is interested in older kids but could care less about kids his own age. He just wants to go and do his own thing.

Iluvmybabies* August 10th, 2013 11:39 PM

Katara is crazy she is always going lol she is strong minded very independent and is determined to do whatever she puts her mind to, she is right up there with her sisters doing whatever there doing lol

ASoldiersLuckyCharm October 14th, 2013 06:30 AM

Olivia's is a spitting image of her father. Just about everything she does is very much him sadly.