JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Who isn't on facebook yet? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1944-2012-playroom/2673872-who-isnt-facebook-yet.html)

SarahxSyanide August 21st, 2013 10:07 AM

Who isn't on facebook yet?

Honestly, how many of us are still on this board? I kinda feel bad that I haven't been on in forever. I do like the facebook group. I miss the sigs here though, and all the smileys!!

melaniek85 August 21st, 2013 11:44 AM

Re: Who isn't on facebook yet?

I'm on Facebook but I still check on here every once in a while. I'm in the Feb DDC, so I'm on jm a few times a day. I wish this board was more active.

Hopolka August 23rd, 2013 12:33 PM

I still visit occasionally but more of my pictures and updates are on my personal FB. Unfortunately, with the move a few months ago my participation has been limited to FB updates via phone.

I think the excitement of pregnancy symptoms and not knowing what to expect made me post more previously. Now, Annalise isn't doing anything exciting except being a grump cause of teething and getting into everything. :P

TVH August 23rd, 2013 07:17 PM

I'm just on here, no FB for me.

Leanne78 August 28th, 2013 03:29 PM

I've been out of town on vacation for the past few weeks so I have only been checking FB lately. I'm hoping to have more time to check both when I get back to work.

alybr August 31st, 2013 07:48 PM

I don't have facebook. Wish this board were more active:(.

Leanne78 September 5th, 2013 06:59 AM

I'm going to try to get it more active. It was just hard to get on while I was on the west coast. We go out there to visit DH's family and it's such a long trip, that we usually stay for several weeks to make it worth it. I really miss siggies on FB and honestly don't know who half of you are on there. It's harder for me to remember who goes with what baby and then the posts just disappear unless you keep selecting "see older posts" a million times to get through them all.

lilsuma September 8th, 2013 08:33 PM

im not on fb :( i've tried to be added and not sure why im not accepted or even how too!!

melaniek85 September 9th, 2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilsuma (Post 27640581)
im not on fb :( i've tried to be added and not sure why im not accepted or even how too!!

If you add me as a friend on Facebook, I can try to add you to one of the Facebook groups.

Country928 September 12th, 2013 10:34 AM

I am on Fb more. Then i was having trouble recovering my password for here. But i am trying to remember to check her more often. This board is now one of my homepages.

rachkel September 17th, 2013 12:18 AM

I'm on FB all the time, but only post in the old group every once in a while. I'm actually planning on starting to come back around here because I miss posting with some of you ladies :)

Ame C September 17th, 2013 06:12 AM

I'm still around. I don't check in too often because there aren't many posts in here that I can reply to since most of them are questions about your LO's. I'm more active on the FB group, but even then sometimes I don't check in over there for a few days. I mostly hang out over in PAMAL.