JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Thursday three (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/2625316-thursday-three.html)

navywifey2003 February 13th, 2013 09:22 PM

Thursday three

1. What quality do you love most about yourself?
2. If I waved a magic wand so you had no responsibilities or limitations today, what would you do to pamper or treat yourself this Valentine's?
3. You win a free makeover - what would you have done?

MrsLat February 13th, 2013 10:03 PM

Re: Thursday three

1. I like my height :) I am short but I have always liked being short.
2. I would get a pedicure and a massage! Its been forever since I have had a pedicure and I have never had a massage but my back and hips are killing me!! Ah!
3. I need like everything done--haircut (going on 6 months since my last) Hair color (same 6 months lol) And I would kill for some acrylic nails. I look like I have man hands :( :lol:

Mrs_lynn.c February 13th, 2013 10:11 PM

I have no clue. Maybe get my hair done I guess.

MamaSkunk February 13th, 2013 10:14 PM

I like my boobs lol I have an amazing set.
I would go to a spa and get a massage and a mani-pedi. All the other cool stuff at spas as I have never been to one.
A free makeover hmmm if it was one of those huge makeover shows I would get liposuction and get my teeth fixed n bleached.

Hopeful2BMommy February 14th, 2013 03:28 AM

My sense of humor, maybe.

2. If I waved a magic wand so you had no responsibilities or limitations today, what would you do to pamper or treat yourself this Valentine's?

I would be on the beach.

My roots need touched up & mani- pedi

Steph625 February 14th, 2013 04:33 AM

I'm not sure about the quality that I like most. Hmm...nope, can't think of one.

I would get a message today. A deep tissue message. Awe! I need one so badly!

I would get a hair trim, some highlights put in, a pedicure....and a wax!

mrskristinmack February 14th, 2013 06:51 AM

Physical are my boobs. They are a good size (even pre-pregnancy).
I would get a mani & pedi and a full day at the spa with a facial and waxing and massage. Then I would eat a huge meal of wonderful pasta and not get full after 5 minutes of it
I would get a nose job and my boobies lifited. I have a bump in my nose I hate. And I would like these babies to just be perky!!!

:):):) Good Thursday three :):):)

shen7 February 14th, 2013 07:00 AM

I have found myself able to step back from a situation and think clearly, perhaps more than most people, I don't get caught up by emotions as strongly. This is probably the last thing I would ever change about myself.

Do yoga and have a hot tub and go out for a fancy dinner and go to bed early.

Probably get some better skin and hair care products, maybe a skin treatment. I have been feeling more wrinkly in my face lately. I think it's just dry winter air and lack of time/attention to exfoliating and moisturizing... plus getting older :P my hair needs some deep conditioning too.

MarylandMama February 14th, 2013 07:17 AM

Determination, I really don't give up easily and I hope my girls get that from me.
A day at the spa at Bedford Springs, Pa for a full day of treatments. Then I would follow it with a 3-4 course dinner at their amazing restaurant.
A completely new wardrobe. I still dress like I'm 16 and I know it. I just hate to shop bc I feel fat in everything (even not pregnant) and can't justify spending lots of money on myself like that.

ashleykathleen February 14th, 2013 07:19 AM

Physically, my favorite quality is my stature. I'm very short and petite and I've always liked that. Personality wise, I would have to say my sense of self. I know who I am and what I like and I'm not about to change any of that in order to please anyone else.

Today, I would totally go to the beach.

Makeover- I would want my hair done by some celebrity stylist and a good boob job. I don't want them huge, just bigger and perkier.

cheerfulsunrise February 14th, 2013 07:30 AM

1. I think my favorite quality about myself is my sense of humor.
2. Hmm... I think i would like to lay around and read and nap!
3. I think hair and makeup!

QueenCrafty February 14th, 2013 11:07 AM

1. I like my sense of style. I've always enjoyed putting outfits together for myself and my family. I like having fun with clothes even if sometimes it's a risk.

2. I'd probably just loaf around the house, eat chocolate, and then go out for a fancy dinner.

3. I would pick laser hair removal. I come from a hairy family

4hearts February 14th, 2013 11:57 AM

Unique sense of humor and my hazel eyes

Spa!

What WOULDN'T I have done?! If I was not pregnant at the time- belly liposuction and tummy-tuck.