JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Thanks for Thursday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/2627744-thanks-for-thursday.html)

drewbears February 21st, 2013 03:09 AM

Thanks for Thursday

What are you most thankful for today? Non pregnancy related and pregnancy relates?

drewbears February 21st, 2013 03:42 AM

Re: Thanks for Thursday

I'm thankful for a husband who was willing to take off work to take care of all of us sickies the past few days!

MarchMom2007 February 21st, 2013 05:26 AM

I am thankful for living in such a great community of moms. I was walking my son to school this morning and my neighbor was looking very stressed with her two daughters and another neighbor's son who she was walking to school. I was able to take all of the big kids to school so she could go in the opposite direction with her younger one to daycare and make her day a little easier.

Pregnancy wise, I am so, so, so thankful that I am still pregnant. Every day that this little one keeps growing is a miracle to me. :wub:

2Corinthians10:4 February 21st, 2013 05:28 AM

I'm thankful Dd is finally starting to feel well again!

The Purple Butterfly February 21st, 2013 06:42 AM

I'm so thankful for the Lord in my life. I can't tell you how truly blessed I feel. :wub:

drewbears February 21st, 2013 09:17 AM

oops forgot pregnancy related.... thankfully that I saw the bean and saw and heard the heartbeat!

StephanieMitchell February 21st, 2013 12:17 PM

Im thankful for my wonderful fiance who, no matter what, always knows how to make me smile. Id be lost without him!

OrangeBee February 21st, 2013 12:22 PM

I'm thankful to not be throwing up today.

AllieD February 21st, 2013 12:42 PM

I'm thankful for my mom helping me out around our house and visiting with our daghter while my husband is away for work.

~*Nicole*~ February 21st, 2013 01:07 PM

I am thankful for my husband. I sometimes take him for granted, but then I'm reminded how much he does and how hard he works so that I can stay home and raise our babies :)

I am also thankful to just be pregnant and that I have uneventful and relatively enjoyable pregnancies.

anothermother February 21st, 2013 01:16 PM

I'm thankful that even though I HATE the cold/winter that the winter storm we got early this morning made it so my husband had a day off :) It's been a nice chill day :)

I'm so so grateful that this little bean seems to be sticking. Each week down is another blessing.

Iluvmybabies* February 21st, 2013 01:32 PM

My hubby he is amazing and is my rock, he has done 5 bad HG pregnancies while loving and taking care of me and our babies and he is still my best friend through everything :wub:

GlitterStorm February 21st, 2013 01:47 PM

I'm thankful that I able to give my daughter a sibling, after over 2 years of trying and 3 failed IUIs; I prepared for our daughter to be an only child. I'm thankful for my husband, he's supportive and a great provider.