JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Question for c section mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/2639910-question-for-c-section-mommies.html)

Lil_Mama2B April 2nd, 2013 11:23 AM

Question for c section mommies

I am 11 weeks out now and I still have this one spot in my stomach that is very tender. Its not by the incision its actually about even with my belly button but off to the right side. It hurts a bit when I stretch, have sex, bend over etc. its not a constant pain but definitely annoying.:(

Does anyone else still have a tender spot in their tummy?

MammaWannaBe April 2nd, 2013 02:06 PM

Re: Question for c section mommies

I still feel uncomfortable on my right side around the incision. Sometimes it's really painful actually. I was checked out and the Dr said it's really normal and a lot of times one side will hurt more because that's where they pulled the baby out and did more of the work so I'd say you're ok! I know the healing process for a C Section really is a pain.

mal91011 April 2nd, 2013 05:03 PM

I have a spot inn the exact same location but it doesn't hurt so much as I just feel a lot of pressure. I have no idea what it is, but it's getting annoying.

kbpeanut April 3rd, 2013 03:30 AM

I have a twinge in the same spot. It's not painful but is it annoying. At times I feel it is like an odd form of AF cramps. My LO lies pretty much right on my incision when he nurses too, which gets uncomfy after a while.

PickyNicki April 3rd, 2013 02:14 PM

Me, too. My pooch area under my belly button is still a little tender. Not super painful but noticable.

Lil_Mama2B April 3rd, 2013 04:40 PM

Good to know its pretty normal to still be sore. Was getting worried something was wrong. I remember asking them when I was still in the hospital why my right side hurt more and they said thats where they pulled Alayna out. I totally forgot about that until you said it! lol some good stuff they put you on right after surgery eh?

The midwife sent me for the scan to see if I had a hernia there but they couldnt find anything so she thought it was stitches that were still swollen inside.. that was over a month ago though and its still sore. Wouldnt the stitches have disolved by now?

alicia1984 April 3rd, 2013 09:26 PM

Yeah, my incision site feels a litle sore on the right side. Also the surrounding skin is still kinda numb. I could probably get a small tattoo there and not feel much of anything. So weird.

Lil_Mama2B April 4th, 2013 11:25 AM

The numbness is weird.. My leg is also still numb in some spots from the epidural.. starting to wonder if it will ever go away

Xtapolapocet April 5th, 2013 11:07 PM

I still have slight numbness as well (that can last up to 6 mos). My OB said that where the nerves are cut during the c-section it may never heal 100%. So those of us who still have numbness may always have a little in that area. As for the soreness, that can last up to a year from what I was told. So I guess just try to take it easy and realize....it's gonna be a while. ;)