JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/)
-   -   I can't believe it's been a year... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/2645375-i-cant-believe-its-been-year.html)

mal91011 April 23rd, 2013 01:16 PM

I can't believe it's been a year...

...since we became a DDC! There's now a January 2014 DDC up!!! :eek:

I was looking at my BFP chart being all nostalgic for this time last year. Hard to believe a year ago tomorrow i ovulated and caught the eggie that became my little man. I can't believe we grew our precious babies and now have them in our arms and every day they're becoming smart little human beings! We've been through a lot in this past year, ladies!! :giraffe:

kbpeanut April 23rd, 2013 01:26 PM

:eek:

marybeth76 April 23rd, 2013 01:32 PM

Re: I can't believe it's been a year...

I've been thinking about this so much lately! It's so crazy to think that a year ago our sweet babies didn't even exist yet! Crazy to think about how I cried (not tears of joy, either, lol) when I got my BFP and now to look at my boy and think how much I adore him and can't imagine our lives without him. What a year it's been!

minalyn April 23rd, 2013 01:33 PM

Ahhh! Looking at the date it was exactly a year ago that I found out. I had a dream the night prior so when I woke up and took a test. The line was so faint I had to take a picture of it in the negative form to make sure I was seeing 2 lines. I held that inside ALL day till DH got home from class. Aww :)

mrssws April 23rd, 2013 02:16 PM

I know!!! my friend still had the same text message with the pic of the pregnancy test i texted her and I was asking her if the second line was faint. (I was sooooo in denial then) I still can't believe it. :smile:

MammaWannaBe April 23rd, 2013 04:08 PM

I've been thinking a lot about this too. It's amazing that a year has gone by and what a year it has been! I found out I was pregnant on May 4th, so I am sort of excited for that day :)

Hoping4bby April 23rd, 2013 05:12 PM

I have also been thinking about this. I think it was precisely this time last year when we were trying everyday lol ;) and now poor DH and myself don't get much time to do that at all ...my how things change!

LilHerndon April 23rd, 2013 07:04 PM

I can't believe it either, but mine is kind of bittersweet since it was a year ago April 15th that I had my early miscarriage from my third IUI cycle and we decided to stop trying. Two weeks later I ovulated on my own for the first time in a very long time and we somehow got our little miracle baby boy despite the fact I had only one tube, basically no lining from clomid, and bad hormonal issues. :wub: We didn't find out about him until May 20th though, so still a few more weeks until I can celebrate my one year milestone of knowing he was in there. :)

MammaWannaBe April 23rd, 2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHerndon (Post 27310445)
I can't believe it either, but mine is kind of bittersweet since it was a year ago April 15th that I had my early miscarriage from my third IUI cycle and we decided to stop trying. Two weeks later I ovulated on my own for the first time in a very long time and we somehow got our little miracle baby boy despite the fact I had only one tube, basically no lining from clomid, and bad hormonal issues. :wub: We didn't find out about him until May 20th though, so still a few more weeks until I can celebrate my one year milestone of knowing he was in there. :)

That's an amazing story :) so happy for you. Also your new siggie is amazing!

LilHerndon April 23rd, 2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaWannaBe (Post 27310473)
That's an amazing story :) so happy for you. Also your new siggie is amazing!

Aw thank you! I am so in love with this siggy! She did such an awesome job!

I will say though the past year has been trying along with awesome, and you ladies have been SUCH a huge support and help. Love my DDC sisters. ;)

MammaWannaBe April 24th, 2013 03:36 AM

DDC sisters! I like that! Yes this group has been a LIFESAVER